Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Shiny Event Mewtwo
I missed the HA Shiny Mewtwo event and am looking for one, if anyone has a spare and doesn't mind reading it, I have a few BR Pokémon as well as quite a few shiny Pokémon and event Pokémon. Smile
Which shinies? I got that Mewtwo :D
(Aug 9, 2016, 11:32 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Which shinies? I got that Mewtwo :D

@Tomatoman1 i can trade you a shiny regigigas or an arceus for your shiny mewtwo
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Aug 9, 2016, 11:32 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Which shinies? I got that Mewtwo :D

I have a Cresselia, Rhyperior, Magmortar, Eevee, Garchomp, Sceptile, Haxorus, Crobat, Clefable, Yanmega, Rapidash, Charizard, Wartortle, Bulbasaur, Gardevoir, Hawlucha, Sylveon, Whimsicott, and Talonflame, along with a lot of other weaker early-route shinies. The Rapidash, Hawlucha, Sylveon, Whimsicott and Talonflame are all battle ready though
Which earlier route pokémon? I Am interested in the Yanmega! Can you give me this info about the Yanmega:
Gender?
Level?
Ability?
This sounds stupid, but I want the Yanmega for 100% if it is male with speed boost under level 50. It isn't necessary!
I think that I can trade today!
Could you also let me know its nickname? If you can change it, please make it Yanmega :D
(Aug 10, 2016, 11:48 AM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Which earlier route pokémon? I Am interested in the Yanmega! Can you give me this info about the Yanmega:
Gender?
Level?
Ability?
This sounds stupid, but I want the Yanmega for 100% if it is male with speed boost under level 50. It isn't necessary!

My bad, I was at work earlier. The Yanmega has no nickname, is level 50, has Speed Boost and is female
The early route shinies I have are Pawniard, Combee, Ghastly, Frillish, Whismur, Shelmet, Misdreavus, Electrike, Pikachu, Muk, Pelliper, Gothorita, Zigzagoon, Joltik, Lunatone, Gible, Ponyta, Raticate, Marill, Shuppet, Riolu, Horsea and Snivy
Snivy, Gible and Elektrike interest me. Do you have some info?