Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [LF] Some Legendaries! [CLOSED]
(Sep 30, 2015, 12:54 PM)Kevinceltic Wrote: Do you still have a shiny eevee available? im very interested in it.

Actually, I do!
What would you like to trade for it? :3

Edit: I also updated the first post just now!
Edit²: I got all the legendaries I'm missing. But I'm still waiting for your offer. :p
(Sep 22, 2015, 12:10 AM)Ryokara Wrote: Greetings, everyone!

Since I'm working on my Living Dex at the very moment, I'm also looking for a bunch of legendaries one legendary I'm missing yet:
Manaphy!

What I can offer at the moment:
Mewtwo, Raikou, Ho-Oh, Latios, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit (x2), Azelf (x2), Heatran, Cresselia, Phione (x2) and Cobalion

Also, I have a few Shinies to offer - got most of them via Wonder Trade or trading with strangers:
Eevee, Umbreon, Charizard, Geodude, Ninetails, Roserade, Gigalith, Lunatone, Pachirisu, Zigzagoon, Abra, Gengar, Beldum, Gyarados, Zorua, Rayquaza and Mew

Sooo... if you'd like to help, I'd be extremely grateful. >u<
If I can help YOU out with a legendary you're looking for, also, feel free to ask ahead! :3
Thank you in advance!
i am extremely interested in your: mew,gengar,evee, and umbreon. i do apologize in advance as i am horribly uninvested in omega ruby, i got ripped off and gave my hoopa's (4 bad trades) and 3 of my diancies in a bad trade thinking someone was giving me a mew egg (i dont know much about what can and cant be an egg) so i can offer you some of the following: shiny pikachu lv 78, shiny dragonite lv 100, shiny golurk lv 100, shiny metang lv 31, evee lv 98, latios lv 55, meowth lv 100. those are all my good pokemon and i am in desperate need of a mew, i could offer you 2 shiny's for your mew and level 100 meowth and lvl 98 evee for your shiny evee/umbreon and i can offer my level 56 groudon for gengar, please do consider as i am getting kinda lubed by a lot of the traders out there, thanks for reading! -kimimaro-
(Oct 1, 2015, 12:02 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: i am extremely interested in your: mew,gengar,evee, and umbreon. i do apologize in advance as i am horribly uninvested in omega ruby, i got ripped off and gave my hoopa's (4 bad trades) and 3 of my diancies in a bad trade thinking someone was giving me a mew egg (i dont know much about what can and cant be an egg) so i can offer you some of the following: shiny pikachu lv 78, shiny dragonite lv 100, shiny golurk lv 100, shiny metang lv 31, evee lv 98, latios lv 55, meowth lv 100. those are all my good pokemon and i am in desperate need of a mew, i could offer you 2 shiny's for your mew and level 100 meowth and lvl 98 evee for your shiny evee/umbreon and i can offer my level 56 groudon for gengar, please do consider as i am getting kinda lubed by a lot of the traders out there, thanks for reading! -kimimaro-

First: I am very sorry that you've been deceived like that. If I didn't know that there are no legendary eggs (except for Phione), I would have believed them too, since I always were pretty desperate to get my hands on Mew and Co.

Unfortunately, I decided to keep Shiny Mew until Volcanion is officially released. Probably I won't be able to get my hands on it regularly, so... yeah.
But I actually am willing to give away Gengar, Eevee and Umbreon. I'd also be interested in your Shiny Dragonite.
I already have Shiny Pikachu and Shiny Metang (Beldum, actually) and I'm not too fond of Golurk in general.
If you like, I'd be okay with trading Shiny Eevee for your Groudon and Latios, tho. :p

Just let me know if you're still interested in trading. Took me a while to notice your post, my apologies. u_u"
(Oct 2, 2015, 08:14 AM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2015, 12:02 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: i am extremely interested in your: mew,gengar,evee, and umbreon. i do apologize in advance as i am horribly uninvested in omega ruby, i got ripped off and gave my hoopa's (4 bad trades) and 3 of my diancies in a bad trade thinking someone was giving me a mew egg (i dont know much about what can and cant be an egg) so i can offer you some of the following: shiny pikachu lv 78, shiny dragonite lv 100, shiny golurk lv 100, shiny metang lv 31, evee lv 98, latios lv 55, meowth lv 100. those are all my good pokemon and i am in desperate need of a mew, i could offer you 2 shiny's for your mew and level 100 meowth and lvl 98 evee for your shiny evee/umbreon and i can offer my level 56 groudon for gengar, please do consider as i am getting kinda lubed by a lot of the traders out there, thanks for reading! -kimimaro-

First: I am very sorry that you've been deceived like that. If I didn't know that there are no legendary eggs (except for Phione), I would have believed them too, since I always were pretty desperate to get my hands on Mew and Co.

Unfortunately, I decided to keep Shiny Mew until Volcanion is officially released. Probably I won't be able to get my hands on it regularly, so... yeah.
But I actually am willing to give away Gengar, Eevee and Umbreon. I'd also be interested in your Shiny Dragonite.
I already have Shiny Pikachu and Shiny Metang (Beldum, actually) and I'm not too fond of Golurk in general.
If you like, I'd be okay with trading Shiny Eevee for your Groudon and Latios, tho. :p

Just let me know if you're still interested in trading. Took me a while to notice your post, my apologies. u_u"

absoloutely!!! :D thanks so much! i will prepare my latios groudon and shiny dragonite right away! and please no worries at all! i am just glad you got ahold of me, that is a blessing it self Smile ready when you are, i will make an edit with my friend code for you Smile- EDIT: 4442-1283-9149
(Oct 2, 2015, 01:56 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: absoloutely!!! :D thanks so much! i will prepare my latios groudon and shiny dragonite right away! and please no worries at all! i am just glad you got ahold of me, that is a blessing it self Smile ready when you are, i will make an edit with my friend code for you Smile- EDIT: 4442-1283-9149

Absolutely no need to thank me. :3 I think, that's also a good trade for me, so thank you in return. :p
I added your FC just now, I'd be ready! :p
(I just missed you by ~1 hour, so... maybe you're already offline again. u-u" Sorry if that's the case.)
(Oct 2, 2015, 03:08 PM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2015, 01:56 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: absoloutely!!! :D thanks so much! i will prepare my latios groudon and shiny dragonite right away! and please no worries at all! i am just glad you got ahold of me, that is a blessing it self Smile ready when you are, i will make an edit with my friend code for you Smile- EDIT: 4442-1283-9149

Absolutely no need to thank me. :3 I think, that's also a good trade for me, so thank you in return. :p
I added your FC just now, I'd be ready! :p
(I just missed you by ~1 hour, so... maybe you're already offline again. u-u" Sorry if that's the case.)

i will require yours as well as i don't have it added hehe, i went for a walk around the forest outside of my town and had a great time after a bad week of terrible trades i made in desperation XD, is it cool if i give you my noob pkmn in exchange for the free ones? or would you prefer some higher level commoners? i have not very many good pokemon as you know haha, but anywho, my latio's groudon and dragonite are very happy about the new trainer! Smile
bump bump