Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF legit hoopa/diancie FT: Gamestop Mew Codes
Hello everyone! First time here, kind of excited. I missed out on the hoopa and diancie events, but I managed to get a few extra Gamestop Mew code cards (unreedemed) in hopes that I can fill the gaps. Looking for legit event pokemon only; no clones or hacks please. Legit code for legit pokemon. If anyone's interested, let me know! Train on, friends! :D
I have a Diancie from an event if you want?
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
How do I know they aren't used codes? Seems like a big risk to give away my Mc Donalds hoopa for a code I'm not sure is even usable... ? I hope I don't come off as a jerk for asking this ;-;
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I would wonder that also @w2gMk Couldn't you just redeem them yourself @NintendoKat and trade them to us?
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
You can only use one code pergame ive got mew card to if interested
I completely understand; you don't sound like a jerk at all. It does sound risky. It is one game per code unfortunately. However, if you'd rather, I could redeem them on my X and Y and trade them over to my Alpha Sapphire to give them to you there if people would prefer? I think that would work? It would take me a little longer to accomplish (I'm heading to work), but for peace of mind for trading, I could do that too.
I dont need it man i was just letting you know also if you have x and y and oras then you can give away 4 mews but if they trust you enough you could just give the code well have fun at work and im intersested in what u do
I was able to get Diancie for Mew code (yay @CharizardSoOP21 !) still looking for a legit Hoopa. Legit Mew Code (or.. if you want, I can redeem it on another game and trade the actual) for legit Hoopa, let me know! Thank you!
If you reset your game you can get another mew. I have 4 extra codes and am willing to go through the redemption (i have a game ready for reset) if anyone has a Diancie or Hoopa to trade, trying to get for my friend