Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Lets Trade Shiny Pokemon!
@MagicalMops  Some of them are yes but honestly it would take me a long time to go through them all and list there stats, could you let me know what ones youd like more info on and il check for you?

@TheWildShannon DANG you had a good day :D lol Tangrowth is in a timer ball, if youd like it i would trade it for your Klefki
(Aug 29, 2016, 04:48 PM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote: @MagicalMops  Some of them are yes but honestly it would take me a long time to go through them all and list there stats, could you let me know what ones youd like more info on and il check for you?

@TheWildShannon DANG you had a good day :D lol Tangrowth is in a timer ball, if youd like it i would trade it for your Klefki

I just caught ANOTHER shiny wailer after 6 casts so i'm super excited. (Even though i was trying to catch a shiny staryu)
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Can you trade me the shiny ditto i would trade it for shiny sawsbuck
(Aug 29, 2016, 04:48 PM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote: @MagicalMops  Some of them are yes but honestly it would take me a long time to go through them all and list there stats, could you let me know what ones youd like more info on and il check for you?

Tangrowth
Gligar
Cubone
Chimchar
Zebstrika
Pyroar
Jigglypuff

^^
@MasterMagikarp  sure give me a few mins, il pm you when im ready :D
@lillypokemon8 sure just give me a few mins to get some other trades done and il pm you when im ready :D
(Aug 29, 2016, 04:59 PM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote: Thx :D :D :D
add me! 448524516835 is my friend code
Tentacruel for Nidoqueen?
@MagicalMops  i PM'ed you  Rolleyes