Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] IS TIME FOR SHINY STARTERS
Wink 
So nahtE is starting the ultimate shop with shinies for shinies!
So For Hoenn starters nahtE has u a present. U recieve a SHINY Rayquaza with 6IVS no event and POKERUS. LVL. 100!
Oh btw. NO I NO LIKE UNOVA STARTERS.
Sinnoh Starters? Sure. Like Haxorus? Want shiny one with pokerus with rivalry and has gudda hp and has nature called lonely. LVL. 80!
Johto. No question YES PLEASE. Ok u guys like Charizard. U like shiny charizard with pokerus? well i has present for u!
Ok thats it wait.... who could forget ze famous Kalos Starters? mmm. I have shiny greninjer already so i would want a shiny chespin or any evolution of it ^-^ KAWAII.
Prizes for most donations?
Shiny 6IV Purrloin named Cilan. Male and holding power band.
Shiny Blaziken with speed boost and ADAMANT! has noice radical moves such as High Jump Kick Shadow Claw Protect and BLAZE KICK.
So if u get one of these prizes you accept giving me atleast one of the starters. PREFERABLY SHINY TREECKO FOR HOENN.
Donke Hope ya get prizes! Ciao!
Heh Woops didn't mean to make that many :| anway sorry about that.
I can give u a shiny swampert but I want the Blaziken for it, what are the IV'S on Blazekin?
(Nov 30, 2015, 09:57 PM)Shadow Wrote: I can give u a shiny swampert but I want the Blaziken for it, what are the IV'S on Blazekin?
6 IVS
But the blaziken is for prizes only sorry if u would like a rayquaza i can give it to you.
how do i recieve these prizes
I can give you shiny Chesnaught for the Greninja, but what are his IV´s?
(Dec 1, 2015, 02:48 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: I can give you shiny Chesnaught for the Greninja, but what are his IV´s?

Greninja not for trade sorry :|
What can I get for my shiny level 100 Sceptile 6IV's.
(Dec 1, 2015, 05:54 PM)moo311 Wrote: What can I get for my shiny level 100 Sceptile 6IV's.

Shiny Rayquaza.