Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for Hoopa!
I got a small amount of shinies, rare/event legendaries and perfect pokemon for trade.
(Mar 13, 2016, 10:11 AM)itsov Wrote: ok what do you need i have a bunch of mons that i can trade you

I got shiny Vaporeon and Flareon, perfect jolly Smeargle, adamant Metagross, adamant Blaziken and a defensive Sylveon. I also have almost every type of obtainable/unobtainable legendaries. 

Ill be glad to give any of these for a Hoopa.
(Mar 13, 2016, 09:06 AM)groborg Wrote: I got a small amount of shinies, rare/event legendaries and perfect pokemon for trade.

I have a Hoopa for trade if you have an event Diancie!
(Mar 13, 2016, 11:13 AM)TheMuffinDragon Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2016, 09:06 AM)groborg Wrote: I got a small amount of shinies, rare/event legendaries and perfect pokemon for trade.

I have a Hoopa for trade if you have an event Diancie!

I do have an event Diancie, but it is the only one I have so I'd rather not trade it.
I got a spare hoopa for trade, so If you can tell me what event legendaries you have so we can be sure to work this out :D
(I could be tempted for other mons to, so if ya can list the shinys it will be great :D
(Mar 13, 2016, 12:04 PM)Anton Wrote:
I got a spare hoopa for trade, so If you can tell me what event legendaries you have so we can be sure to work this out :D
(I could be tempted for other mons to, so if ya can list the shinys it will be great :D

Hey @Anton , I don't think any of my event legendaries are real, but I am not sure since it is a long time since I got them. Anyway:

Shinies (legit) Gooey Sliggoo, Sassy, Flash Fire Growlithe, Timid, Sturdy Boldore, Rash, Sand Veil Gabite, Impish, Own Tempo male Espurr, Careful and Overcoat Duosion, Mild. + Seaking
Otherwise: Victini from the 2014 movie event (guessing US), Reshiram from the spring 2012 movie event in Europe, 
Non-legit shiny: Vaporeon, Flareon,