Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for SpeedBoost Torchic
Hey guys i'm looking for a FEMALE torchic/combusken/blaziken with speed boost so i can breed or one that's 6iv's right nature and everything.

I have a couple things to offer depending on what you have , some examples :

5iv Male Ralts with Telepathy
Female sheer force Bagon jolly nature
Shiny gallade justified , adamant nature and 2IV (hp + attack) <- only for a complete blaziken

I have more up for trade just leave a reply with what you have and what you're looking for or if you want any of the above and we might be able to make it happen Smile.
I have a blaziken with speedboost that i could breed to get u a female with the same ability and the same nature (adamant) would that be ok? U might need to give me a day though bc I'm about to go to bed
(Dec 4, 2014, 04:48 AM)Xkatattack777 Wrote: I have a blaziken with speedboost that i could breed to get u a female  with the same ability and the same nature (adamant) would that be ok? U might need to give me a day though bc I'm about to go to bed

Yeah sure would be great , I don't mind waiting. Do you want anything special in return?
I have an adamant Blaziken w/ Speed Boost

6IV - 4hp/252atk/252spe -- Low Kick | Flare Blitz | Protect | Knock Off

I added you.
(Dec 4, 2014, 11:15 AM)BiopticBiscuit Wrote: I have an adamant Blaziken w/ Speed Boost

6IV - 4hp/252atk/252spe -- Low Kick | Flare Blitz | Protect | Knock Off

I added you.

Hey i added you too , do you want the shiny galade or something else?

I'll be on for a while now if you're ready to trade message me or leave a reply ^^