Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for Swift Swim poliwag
In return I can trade a regenrator foongus, immunity gligar, or multiscale dratini

:D
(Sep 29, 2016, 05:14 PM)Westerline Wrote: In return I can trade a regenrator foongus, immunity gligar, or multiscale dratini

@Westerline 
If you can give me a minute, i can get you a 5IV Poliwag Breedject w/ Swift Swim? 

Oh and i don't need anything in return! ^^
(Sep 29, 2016, 05:44 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2016, 05:14 PM)Westerline Wrote: In return I can trade a regenrator foongus, immunity gligar, or multiscale dratini

@Westerline 
If you can give me a minute, i can get you a 5IV Poliwag Breedject w/ Swift Swim? 

Thank you! That would be great, I'll be online whenever
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:09 PM)Westerline Wrote:

@Westerline 

Haha, my pleasure!
Sorry for the wait, but i have it right now! C:
I'm adding you and hopping online, unless of course you'd prefer to do it via GTS?

IGN?
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:15 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:

@Westerline 

Haha, my pleasure!
I'm adding you and hopping online, unless of course you'd prefer to do it via GTS?

IGN?
My IGN is Wesley and my friend code is on the side there, I just added you Smile
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:23 PM)Westerline Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:15 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:

@Westerline 

Haha, my pleasure!

IGN?
My IGN is Wesley and my friend code is on the side there, I just added you Smile
Awesome! :D
im always late, i can breed you one if you didnt get it homie