Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking to complete nat dex
If anyone can help that would be great Smile
Pokes needed -
Ekans, Nidoran (male) , Nidoran (female), Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Ninetales, Venonat, Diglett, Meowth, Growlithe, Arcanine, Alakazam, Machamp, Bellsprout, Magnemite, Farfetch'd, Grimer, Onix (w/ metal coat please), Krabby, Exeggcute, Cubone, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Liccitung, Rhyhorn, Chansey, Tangela, Horsea, Pinsir, Lapras, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Chikorita, Totodile, Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Natu, Mareep, Bellossom, Politoed, Hoppip, Yanma, Wooper, Espeon, Umbreon, Murkrow, Slowking, Unown, Pineco, Dunsparce, Snubbull, Qwilfish, Scizor, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Swinub, Octillery, Delibird, Houndour, Phanpy, Porygon2, Smeargle, Smoochum, Elekid, Blissey, Larvitar, Lugia, Ho-oh, Treecko, Ludicolo, Seedot, Shiftry, Exploud, Aron, Aggron, Meditite, Minun, Lunatone, Lileep, Anorith, Feebas, Huntail, Gorebyss, Relicanth, Groudon, Chimchar, Starly, Bidoof, Kricketot, Budew, Cranidos, Shieldon, Burmy, Mothim, Combee, Vespiqueen, Pachiritsu, Buizel, Cherubi, Drifloon, Glameow, Chingling, Stunky, Bronzor, Bonsly, Mime jr., Happiny, Spiritomb, Gible, Riolu, Hippopotas, Croagunk, Carnivine, Finneon, Snover, Togekiss, Leafeon, Glaceon, PorygonZ, Tepig, Oshawott, Patrat, Pansage, Panpour, Pansear, Munna, Blitzle, Roggenrola, Drilbur, Tymbur, Sawk, Thoh, Venipede, Basculin, Darumaka, Dwebble, Sigilyph, Yamask, Tirtouga, Archen, Solosis, Ducklett, Emolga, Foongus, Frillish, Ferroseed, Tynamo, Axew, Cubchoo, Shelmet, Stunfisk, Meinfoo, Druddigon, Golett, Pawniard, Rufflet, Vullaby, Heatmor, Durant, Deino, Larvesta, Chespin, Fennekin, Litleo, Flabebe, Skiddo, Pancham, Espurr, Spritzee, Swirlix, Inkay, Clauncher, Tyrunt, Amaura, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Dedenne, Corbink, Noibat, Zygarde

If you want anything in return, let me know Smile
Since joining, I'm glad to see other's still working on the pokedex.
I'll let you borrow my Zygarde, my FC is on the left
ill trade you my Alakazam for a ditto
I have Espurr, Swirlix, Litleo, Fennekin, Chespin, Panpour, Leafeon, Combee, and  if you want to trade for them?
@UnluckyShinyHunter that would be great Smile adding you
@Dude25_ That would be great Smile
@NightmareDarkMist Sure, would you like anything in return?
I just bred a bunch of Yamask @Oddish 4 ever 
& I can trade you:
Spritzee
Shelmet
Noibat
Gible
and prob some others too....

Whenever we trade I will just pull up the ones off your list and you can confirm by showing them or not if you still need them.

I will be on this afternoon EST time-- I will look for you Smile (we are friends already)
@Oddish 4 ever What pokemon are you willing to trade for them? I wont be too picky for them~
@Oddish 4 ever I Have a lot of those pokemon ! I have you in my friendlist but each time I trade you one i'd like to have it back ! And if you coule help me I'm looking for Articuno/moltres if you have one of them i'd like to borrow them too(for dex)Smile
I'm on now, Prisma Smile
@NightmareDarkMist I have Seel, Purrloin, and I can get most of the ones not on the list Smile
@SheWas18ISwear I will definitely trade back Smile
@Oddish 4 ever Will you trade me a Purrloin, Seel, Dratini, Chinchou, Breloom, Vibrava, Salamence, and Staraptor? I don't think these are on your list. And if you aren't able to get some just let me know~ Smile