Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking to complete nat dex
Ok, I am not available this week, but the weekend is good Smile
I need PorygonZ to, if you can help me get my TradeEvolution, i can help you get yours :D
Ok @Aquazzi
@NightmareDarkMist I don't have Salamence yet, but I do have an HA Shelgon for trade Smile I can also train it for you if you like Smile
i got a few of those pokemon or i can get them for you im currently trying to finish pokedex as well, ill add you also
I catched and breed all pokemon (only missing shaymin and victini)
we can trade all
Here's a tip to get fossil pokemon. Go to wherever in your game you can find fossil pokemn in your game. Go get 1 of each (or more if you don't want to breed). Go restore them. Then breed them for more. Put some up on the GTS requesting for the fossil pokemon you don't have. You will eventually get the fossil pokemon you need.
Hint to get some of the other pokemon:
Use wondertrade.
Good luck catching them all!
@droidelta @Aaroniskill1996 I am doing my best to get to everyone who replied Smile I will add your FC
@Asdfhjkl Thanks Smile
@droidelta @Aaroniskill1996 @Aquazzi @NightmareDarkMist I will be available to trade today at 3pm EST Smile
@pokePRiSMA What all would you like in return? Sorry that it took awhile to get back to you Sad
@Oddish 4 ever  im on right now
i have tepigs,chespins, and many others i can trade and breed others for you if you want but i would need some pokemon back in return. i can also trade you some special pokemon but i would like you to trade back though like my lapras