Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Mew for trade!
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:31 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:29 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:17 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:10 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote: Yeah i got some shiny pokemon, i got shiny poliwhirl, seaking, alomomola and amoongus for trade.

do you by chance have a lapras? it doesn't have to be shiny!

Yes, i do (but not shiny)

i will take it Smile which mew were you wanting?
The regular mew would be fine Smile
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:35 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:31 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:29 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:17 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:10 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote: Yeah i got some shiny pokemon, i got shiny poliwhirl, seaking, alomomola and amoongus for trade.

do you by chance have a lapras? it doesn't have to be shiny!

Yes, i do (but not shiny)

i will take it Smile which mew were you wanting?
The regular mew would be fine Smile

alrighty! just need your IGN and for you to add me and then we can trade Smile
what else do you have?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

My ign is jarry and i already added your fc Smile
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:38 PM)matabro Wrote: what else do you have?

i have a level 100 shiny male sylveon nicknamed Neptune but it would have to be a pretty special pokemon for me to trade him lol. other than that that's pretty much it! i have every legendary that has been released but unfortunately i don't have a powersave so i can't clone them Sad
would you say that shiny Terrakion is battle ready?
moves IVs evs excetera
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 5, 2015, 03:46 PM)matabro Wrote: would you say that shiny Terrakion is battle ready?
moves IVs evs excetera

he has max IV's, and a pink smiley face and red star. the moves he has are close combat, stone edge, x-scissor, and earthquake! i don't really know what people are looking for in battle ready pokemon so idk what all to tell you Sad i wish i could upload a picture for you!
if you're curious the :-) means it has pokerus but I can't transfer it to other Pokemon and the Red Star means its shiny give me a second I'll see what I have to offer for it I'm interested in it
#Teamforum

(Feb 5, 2015, 03:52 PM)matabro Wrote: if you're curious the :-) means it has pokerus but I can't transfer it to other Pokemon and the Red Star means it shiny give me a second I'll see what I have to offer for it I'm interested in it

okay Smile
it has Pentagon right?
#Teamforum