Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Mew for trade!
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:20 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:18 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:14 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:11 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:07 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote: It is kind of sad that the mew has no pentagon Sad (its my bad , i better had asked for it)

i'm sorry Sad if you want your lapras back in return for mew i will give her to you!
its just a question but has the shiny mew the blue pentagon or do you mayby have a meloetta?

no, shiny mew doesn't have the pentagon, i updated the post just in case it was important to other people as well. the only pokemon who does have it that i'm willing to trade is keldeo! i have a meloetta but i don't want to trade her since she is the only one i have, sorry Sad
And do you still have the shaymin? And if you do has he the pentagon?

no, shaymin doesn't have the pentagon
The keldeo has the blue pentagon, so if its good with you i wil like the keldeo
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:22 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote: But else the keldeo would be fine too

so you want to trade keldeo in return for mew?
Yeah,i want to trade mew for keldeo in return
Thank you for being so kind/honest, i would defenitley give you a +1rep
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:32 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote: Thank you for being so kind/honest, i would defenitley give you a +1rep

you're welcome! i forget sometimes that the blue pentagon is important to others, i should have mentioned it, so i'm sorry too! Smile
Hey i'd like that Mew (not the shinie) and Shaymin. If you still have them. I don't really know what you are looking for i have a few Legendaries if that can be a deal ?
(Feb 5, 2015, 05:20 PM)Osiris Wrote: Hey i'd like that Mew (not the shinie) and Shaymin. If you still have them.  I don't really know what you are looking for i have  a few Legendaries if that can be a deal ?

yes i still have the mew and shaymin Smile are you wanting them both or just one? and if can give me a list of the pokemon you have and are willing to trade i would appreciate it very much!
I would like to get a Shaman and a Mew :D !

Do you have some left? D:
I have pretty much any Legendaries Smile