Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Mew for trade!
(Feb 5, 2015, 03:58 PM)matabro Wrote: it has Pentagon right?

unfortunately not Sad i do have a keldeo with the blue pentagon, though! he has max IV's also and pokerus, although he's only level 17.
BR shiny Umbreon for Terrakion?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

that's fine as long as it works in online battles
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 5, 2015, 04:03 PM)matabro Wrote: that's fine as long as it works in online battles

sure Smile it says i already have you added so i'm ready to trade when you are!
It is kind of sad that the mew has no pentagon Sad (its my bad , i better had asked for it)
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:07 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote: It is kind of sad that the mew has no pentagon Sad (its my bad , i better had asked for it)

i'm sorry Sad if you want your lapras back in return for mew i will give her to you!
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:11 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:07 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote: It is kind of sad that the mew has no pentagon Sad (its my bad , i better had asked for it)

i'm sorry Sad if you want your lapras back in return for mew i will give her to you!
its just a question but has the shiny mew the blue pentagon or do you mayby have a meloetta?
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:14 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote:

its just a question but has the shiny mew the blue pentagon or do you mayby have a meloetta?

no, shiny mew doesn't have the pentagon, i updated the post just in case it was important to other people as well. the only pokemon who does have it that i'm willing to trade is keldeo! i have a meloetta but i don't want to trade her since she is the only one i have, sorry Sad
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:18 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 5, 2015, 04:14 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote:

no, shiny mew doesn't have the pentagon, i updated the post just in case it was important to other people as well. the only pokemon who does have it that i'm willing to trade is keldeo! i have a meloetta but i don't want to trade her since she is the only one i have, sorry Sad
And do you still have the shaymin? And if you do has he the pentagon?
But else the keldeo would be fine too