Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Moonball Ralts
Hello Guys and Gals, I just finished my special Ralts breeding for my Gallade and I have a 19 breedjects. They will have 3 Eggmoves which are Destiny Bond, Skill Swap, and Shadow Sneak. They have the Careful nature so they were bred for bulk. They are unmarked so its a game of chance so that is why I am asking a random breedject that is somewhat usable like it has eggmoves or a HA pokemon. So please reply with offer and Ill try to answer ASAP.
(Jan 12, 2015, 02:30 PM)Animalfan1555 Wrote: Hello Guys and Gals, I just finished my special Ralts breeding for my Gallade and I have a 19 breedjects. They will have 3 Eggmoves which are Destiny Bond, Skill Swap, and Shadow Sneak. They have the Careful nature so they were bred for bulk. They are unmarked so its a game of chance so that is why I am asking a random breedject that is somewhat usable like it has eggmoves or a HA pokemon. So please reply with offer and Ill try to answer ASAP.

What would you like for one?
I can give you a Moody Smeargle?
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
I can give you a Prankster Cottonee? Or Modest HA Eevee?
I can offer drought Ninetails if interested.
(Jan 12, 2015, 06:36 PM)Coogin Wrote: I can offer drought Ninetails if interested.

Already have one.
(Jan 12, 2015, 06:05 PM)Kal117K Wrote: I can give you a Prankster Cottonee? Or Modest HA Eevee?

Have one. Sorry
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:03 PM)Animalfan1555 Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2015, 06:05 PM)Kal117K Wrote: I can give you a Prankster Cottonee? Or Modest HA Eevee?

Have one. Sorry

I can offer a suction cups inkay?