Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Mythical Pokemon Arceus Codes for Trade
I have a few Mythical Pokemon Arceus codes for trade. Codes must be redeemed by November 30, 2016. :D I'm looking for event pokemon such as the Zygarde event back in May or other similar event pokemon. Shinies or battle ready pokemon will also be accepted. Also looking for help with evolving pokemon through trade. Code will be sent through private message after trade :D
I missed the event, so i'd love it if you traded me one. I have a few shiny pokemon and some battle ready, but if you're looking for a specific pokemon let me know and I will try to get it Smile
(Aug 29, 2016, 11:09 AM)IvanCuhh Wrote: I missed the event, so i'd love it if you traded me one. I have a few shiny pokemon and some battle ready, but if you're looking for a specific pokemon let me know and I will try to get it Smile

I'll trade for any battle ready pokemon Smile
BR Shiny Sylveon?
That'll be great :D
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:01 AM)manabear Wrote: That'll be great :D

Probably a scam, if I can get someone to testify to you I'll give you a battle ready Pokemon or shiny
help with evolving pokemon through trade? i can help Smile
(Sep 4, 2016, 02:43 PM)eddytay1234 Wrote: help with evolving pokemon through trade? i can help Smile

I added your friend code Smile
sorry about it... (do you still need help with evolving pokemon through trade?)
@eddytay1234  Yes please Smile