Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] NightWolf's Trade Shop [100+ Battle Ready Shinies!]
(Nov 17, 2014, 06:43 PM)Coogin Wrote: XD it happens. He does have sucker punch. Would you be interested in a shiny  Nidoking timid hidden abilty Sheer force 4hp/252sp.atk/252speed also?
Yes I would. Smile
(Nov 17, 2014, 07:01 PM)DragonEldest Wrote: Ill trade you a shiny Pangoro that i found in the friend safari. I'll take any shiny pokemon
Only interested in competitive shinies sorry!
Okay cool, would you trade Sharpedo and Pyroar for my two?
(Nov 18, 2014, 09:03 AM)Coogin Wrote: Okay cool, would you trade Sharpedo and Pyroar for my two?
Sounds good! I have you added, just shoot me a PM when you can trade. I'll be on for the rest of the night most likely.
I'll take the Mamoswine, Diggersby, Politoed, Scrafty, or the Sharpedo please!
I'm willing to Trade a Shiny Sceptile, Charizard, Entei, Giratina, Palkia, Dragonair, Golem, Landorous, or Lucario.
IGN: Kale
FC: 3668-8286-1260
(Nov 18, 2014, 07:30 PM)Machampion Wrote: I'll take the Mamoswine, Diggersby, Politoed, Scrafty, or the Sharpedo please!
I'm willing to Trade a Shiny Sceptile, Charizard, Entei, Giratina, Palkia, Dragonair, Golem, Landorous, or Lucario.
IGN: Kale
FC: 3668-8286-1260
Out of those the only ones I don't have are Giratina, Palkia, and Golem (sorry if the others you listed aren't on my sheet, it does need to be updated)
So just let me know which of my three you'd like for em then pm me when you can trade. Smile
Hm, which pokemon from your list would you suggest from a Trick Room team? I've already got a Reuniculus, Scrafty, Rotom-H, M-Mawile, and Tyranitar, just need a good 6th. I don't have that many Pokemon to offer, sadly. The only BR Pokemon I have right now that I'm willing to trade away is my Aurorus. I do have a 6 IV Feebas with Haze. It's Bold and Oblivious though, not sure if you'd like that.
Would you like a 6 IV shiny Garchomp for your Gliscor or Greninja?
(Nov 19, 2014, 10:52 PM)Dracorexion Wrote: Hm, which pokemon from your list would you suggest from a Trick Room team? I've already got a Reuniculus, Scrafty, Rotom-H, M-Mawile, and Tyranitar, just need a good 6th. I don't have that many Pokemon to offer, sadly. The only BR Pokemon I have right now that I'm willing to trade away is my Aurorus. I do have a 6 IV Feebas with Haze. It's Bold and Oblivious though, not sure if you'd like that.
Amoongus, perhaps? Sporing people left and right with a trick room up is pretty effective lol. And I believe I have an Aurorus and Milotic sorry :c

(Nov 20, 2014, 02:13 PM)WynautSweep Wrote: Would you like a 6 IV shiny Garchomp for your Gliscor or Greninja?
EVs on Garchomp?
(Nov 20, 2014, 03:59 PM)NightWolf Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2014, 10:52 PM)Dracorexion Wrote: Hm, which pokemon from your list would you suggest from a Trick Room team? I've already got a Reuniculus, Scrafty, Rotom-H, M-Mawile, and Tyranitar, just need a good 6th. I don't have that many Pokemon to offer, sadly. The only BR Pokemon I have right now that I'm willing to trade away is my Aurorus. I do have a 6 IV Feebas with Haze. It's Bold and Oblivious though, not sure if you'd like that.
Amoongus, perhaps? Sporing people left and right with a trick room up is pretty effective lol. And I believe I have an Aurorus and Milotic sorry :c

(Nov 20, 2014, 02:13 PM)WynautSweep Wrote: Would you like a 6 IV shiny Garchomp for your Gliscor or Greninja?
EVs on Garchomp?

I actually found that my Whimsicott works perfectly for the team. Despite having over 150 speed, it's bulky enough to set up in the trick room well, plus when trick room goes down, it can normally outspeed enemy Pokemon who would have otherwise taken advantage of Trick Room, plus prankster makes 3/4 of its moves go first either way, the only one not going first being Moonblast.
I'll take a bannette and a gardevoir, what pokemon do you want? tjfRekt