Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] NightWolf's Trade Shop [100+ Battle Ready Shinies!]
(Nov 20, 2014, 06:39 PM)Dracorexion Wrote: I actually found that my Whimsicott works perfectly for the team. Despite having over 150 speed, it's bulky enough to set up in the trick room well, plus when trick room goes down, it can normally outspeed enemy Pokemon who would have otherwise taken advantage of Trick Room, plus prankster makes 3/4 of its moves go first either way, the only one not going first being Moonblast.
Cool, are you interested in my Whimsicott then?

(Nov 21, 2014, 07:40 PM)Ghostly Pac-Man Wrote: I'll take a bannette and a gardevoir, what pokemon do you want?  tjfRekt
Any BR Pokemon I don't already have.
Updated the spreadsheet with about 25 new Pokemon Smile
excadrill for shiny blastoise rain dish?shiny amoongus for shiny gallade?
Chansey for shiny moltres?
If electivire hasn't been taken yet I will trade a shiny venosaur?
Hey Nightwolf, I'm interested In the Shuckle, I just need to know: One; is it legal in ORAS. And Two; what would you want in return?
Shiny Contrary Serperior 6Iv Timid nature with /Glare/Leaf Storm/Protect/Gigadrain

For Genesect
(Jan 30, 2015, 02:09 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote: excadrill for shiny blastoise rain dish?shiny amoongus for shiny gallade?
I'm not sure what you're offering and what you're asking for since I have all of those besides rain dish blastoise.

(Jan 30, 2015, 03:56 PM)Cesar363 Wrote: Chansey for shiny moltres?
IVs and EVs? KB?

(Jan 30, 2015, 04:08 PM)Julia234 Wrote: If electivire hasn't been taken yet I will trade a shiny venosaur?
I have Venusaur.

(Jan 30, 2015, 04:36 PM)Dragonman28 Wrote: Hey Nightwolf, I'm interested In the Shuckle, I just need to know: One; is it legal in ORAS. And Two; what would you want in return?
Yes it's legal in ORAS and I'd like any Shiny BR Pokemon I don't already have.

(Jan 31, 2015, 11:37 AM)AlmeidaEduardo Wrote: Shiny Contrary Serperior 6Iv Timid nature with /Glare/Leaf Storm/Protect/Gigadrain

For Genesect
Yes. I'll pm you my trade info.
Ok just checked and it doesn't seem to me that you have a shiny reshiram which I have :D If you are interested in it
(Jan 31, 2015, 10:54 PM)Julia234 Wrote: Ok just checked and it doesn't seem to me that you have a shiny reshiram which I have :D If you are interested in it
Yep I'm interested just would like to know if it's 6IV and BR? And pentagon or no?