Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] NightWolf's Trade Shop [100+ Battle Ready Shinies!]
(Feb 4, 2015, 09:31 PM)Bigbear Wrote: Hey can I trade you your sableye for mineits shiny too it's just I traded phione which had a blue pentagon
For it it didn't have the right ability not even good Ivs it only had like one I will even throw in an ha 5iv minccino
You're asking to trade sableyes? And yours only had 1 IV?

(Feb 5, 2015, 01:55 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote: your shiny excadrill for my shiny 6iv modest raindish blastoise with egg oves?and can you tell me if excadrill has mold breaker?ev's,iv's,moves,etc
Sure, and everything you asked for about excadrill is on the spreadsheet, I'd copy paste it but it's much more readable there lol.

(Feb 5, 2015, 01:56 AM)xclarice Wrote: Intrested in: Gardevoir, Goodra, Nintales and Noivern

I have Shiny 6iv: Rayquaza(ATK SPEED EVS), feraligator(0EVS), rotom(Max hp then sp.atk,sp.def and a bit def), Walrein(max hp then def and speed), cobalion(pokerus,ATK,SPEED evs)
Shiny 5ivs: Lopunny(pokerus, 0 evs), Trevenant(pokerus, Max HP evs, rest in sp.def and def)

most lvl 100 but none is below 50
Ok I'm interested in your Walrein and Cobalion, the others I already have. If you'd just like to do a 2 for 2 trade PM me for a time to trade.
(Feb 5, 2015, 02:40 PM)NightWolf Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 09:31 PM)Bigbear Wrote: Hey can I trade you your sableye for mineits shiny too it's just I traded phione which had a blue pentagon
For it it didn't have the right ability not even good Ivs it only had like one I will even throw in an ha 5iv minccino
You're asking to trade sableyes? And yours only had 1 IV?

(Feb 5, 2015, 01:55 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote: your shiny excadrill for my shiny 6iv modest raindish blastoise with egg oves?and can you tell me if excadrill has mold breaker?ev's,iv's,moves,etc
Sure, and everything you asked for about excadrill is on the spreadsheet, I'd copy paste it but it's much more readable there lol.

(Feb 5, 2015, 01:56 AM)xclarice Wrote: Intrested in: Gardevoir, Goodra, Nintales and Noivern

I have Shiny 6iv: Rayquaza(ATK SPEED EVS), feraligator(0EVS), rotom(Max hp then sp.atk,sp.def and a bit def), Walrein(max hp then def and speed), cobalion(pokerus,ATK,SPEED evs)
Shiny 5ivs: Lopunny(pokerus, 0 evs), Trevenant(pokerus, Max HP evs, rest in sp.def and def)

most lvl 100 but none is below 50
Ok I'm interested in your Walrein and Cobalion, the others I already have. If you'd just like to do a 2 for 2 trade PM me for a time to trade.

Well yeah