Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
Do you take Pokemon with nicknames? I have an escavalier called John Cena. I can trade it to you for the umbreon.
(Jan 31, 2016, 09:46 AM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: Do you take Pokemon with nicknames? I have an escavalier called John Cena. I can trade it to you for the umbreon.

not usually, unless i request the nickname myself. and i have a shiny escavalier
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Jan 31, 2016, 09:14 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2016, 07:16 AM)trungsp1995 Wrote: Mew , Meloetta and Celebi :D I want these to finish my dex :D I think I choose Celebi and Meloetta :D

alright. i may not be able to trade this week, because i'm busy with school, but i'll get them cloned and then we can trade

ok :D When you are ready, pm me and we can trade :D
(Jan 31, 2016, 10:31 AM)trungsp1995 Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2016, 09:14 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2016, 07:16 AM)trungsp1995 Wrote: Mew , Meloetta and Celebi :D I want these to finish my dex :D I think I choose Celebi and Meloetta :D

alright. i may not be able to trade this week, because i'm busy with school, but i'll get them cloned and then we can trade

ok :D When you are ready, pm me and we can trade :D

*salutes* will do
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Are you willing to trade the Hoopa Shannon? I have some shinies and legendaries to trade. I am willing to give multiple shinies or whatever for it.
Interested in that Dusknoir. What are you looking for?
Forest you still on?
(Feb 1, 2016, 03:49 AM)Pokélander Wrote: Are you willing to trade the Hoopa Shannon? I have some shinies and legendaries to trade. I am willing to give multiple shinies or whatever for it.

i'm willing to trade anything on my list. (those highlighted in purple wil be hard to gt off my list though) i am looking for a level 1 male scizor with the ability technician and the adamant nature. Shiny of course
Can I have a mew, celebi, and meloetta?

I have:
Raikou
HA snivy (perfect)
HA fletchinder
HA froakie
HA dratini
HA zubat
HA eevee (modest)
HA foongus
HA gligar
HA swirlix
HA vulpix
HA lapras

up for trade
(Feb 1, 2016, 07:23 AM)xyzyx101 Wrote: Can I have a mew, celebi, and meloetta?

I have:
Raikou
HA snivy (perfect)
HA fletchinder
HA froakie
HA dratini
HA zubat
HA eevee (modest)
HA foongus
HA gligar
HA swirlix
HA vulpix
HA lapras

up for trade

are they all shiny? if they are, i'd like to know more about the vulpix and the fletchinder