Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
@TheWildShannon

What could i get for a shiny magikarp + shiny espurr
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Feb 1, 2016, 02:30 PM)Jdawg Wrote: @TheWildShannon

What could i get for a shiny magikarp + shiny espurr

well... i have a shiny gyarados and a shiny female and male espurr
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
still open!
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Feb 2, 2016, 03:17 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: still open!

I believe you skipped my question, mind telling the IVs of pinsir?
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Feb 2, 2016, 08:50 PM)Colette Wrote:
(Feb 2, 2016, 03:17 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: still open!

I believe you skipped my question, mind telling the IVs of pinsir?

oh, i'm sorry. pinsir has perfect ivs
alright i'm back. sorry i was away. this thread is still open, and i'm open for offers.
You know I have nothing really to offer, so uh, what would you want specifically for Groudon or Meloetta?
(Feb 27, 2016, 01:23 PM)BonFire5 Wrote: You know I have nothing really to offer, so uh, what would you want specifically for Groudon or Meloetta?

well i'm actually looking for a Male level 1 non nicknamed Helioptle in a regular pokeball. And a shiny venipede. level 1 and in a regular pokeball
(Feb 27, 2016, 04:23 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: well i'm actually looking for a Male level 1 non nicknamed Helioptle in a regular pokeball. And a shiny venipede. level 1 and in a regular pokeball

Alright! Cancelling my hunt for Scyther so I can attempt to hatch those for you. Hopefully the luck is better. Though I can't guarantee getting a male mr sunburn.
(Feb 27, 2016, 04:34 PM)BonFire5 Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2016, 04:23 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: well i'm actually looking for a Male level 1 non nicknamed Helioptle in a regular pokeball. And a shiny venipede. level 1 and in a regular pokeball

Alright! Cancelling my hunt for Scyther so I can attempt to hatch those for you. Hopefully the luck is better. Though I can't guarantee getting a male mr sunburn.

it's alright. if it isn't male because there is no way to guarantee the gender. make sure you deposit a female helioptle in a pokeball. the female will pass down her pokeball to the child