Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
updated the list. will add some more pokemon soon Wink
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
i'm back. this thread is still open and i will be adding to it later today
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
added 5 new shinies
For the Mudkip I can give Klefki, Chatot, Shellder or Kangashkan Smile Do any of those interest you?
Could I get event beldum
What do you want for the event celebi, I have a lot of shiny pokemon
Would a LV. 100 Wobbuffet for Braixen or Garchomp interest you?
(Apr 2, 2016, 01:23 PM)Jengo3 Wrote: Would a LV. 100 Wobbuffet for Braixen or Garchomp interest you?

I have a shiny braxien and garchomp. But thanks for the offer
(Apr 2, 2016, 12:54 PM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: For the Mudkip I can give Klefki, Chatot, Shellder or Kangashkan Smile Do any of those interest you?

Can I know more about the klefki? Level, pokeball, etc
(Apr 2, 2016, 01:20 PM)Jacob7599 Wrote: What do you want for the event celebi, I have a lot of shiny pokemon

Hm. Low level shiniest in pokeball are preferred.