Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Offering breedjects for Dex filling! (Kanto)
Hi, so I want to complete my Kanto pokedex, so I will be offering breedjects with good IVs and natures (including Chansey, Vullaby, Espurr, Gible, Eevee, Squirtle, Houndour and Mawile). I can also do tracebacks, since I only want them registered in my dex. So here's the list of the mons I'm looking for:

Nidoran-f/Nidorina
Drowzee/Hypno
Exeggcute/Exeggutor
Starmie
Mr. Mime
Kabutops

Thanks in advance! ^^
@"le2017"  I think i have them but not all. They are all in may Pokebank. I can help you there but i need them back once i trade them to youSmile i dont need something special. I just need a (Female Poliwag with HA, and Calm Nature) Smile
(Jun 5, 2016, 02:57 AM)EmarM Wrote: @"le2017"  I think i have them but not all. They are all in may Pokebank. I can help you there but i need them back once i trade them to youSmile i dont need something special. I just need a (Female Poliwag with HA, and Calm Nature) Smile

@EmarM Sadly, I do not have the Polliwag you're looking for, you can see what I am offering in my original post.
@"le2017"  okay fine with me Smile i take houndour. Add me^ but once i trade you i need them back hehe.
(Jun 5, 2016, 07:28 AM)EmarM Wrote: @"le2017"  okay fine with me Smile i take houndour. Add me^ but once i trade you i need them back hehe.

Sure, no worries @EmarM when can you trade?
@"le2017" okay im going online Smile
(Jun 5, 2016, 09:07 AM)EmarM Wrote: @"le2017" okay im going online Smile

@EmarM I'm online now!
*bump*