Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [REOPENED] Trading shop wolfogo010
(Dec 13, 2015, 02:02 AM)MrTripleNipple Wrote: I would like the shiny Diancie, I can offer you a shiny Xerneas or Yveltal in return.  I could even offer a shiny level 1 HA Porygon.
Already have both of them and I am not really interested in a porygon at this moment sorry
(Dec 12, 2015, 01:47 PM)Sharkerz Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2015, 09:35 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2015, 08:16 AM)Sharkerz Wrote: Are you still looking for a shiny Eevee? I hatched one yesterday. I am not really interested in it so you can go ahead and have it. Also, really interested in that Shiny Dragonite.
Can I have the shiny eevee for free or for trade

For trade. Like I said, I want that Dragonite. :0
I already have a shiny eevee now
(Dec 12, 2015, 02:24 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Need the Shiny Kyogre. I will offer a Shiny Umbreon!
Stats of Umbreon:
Nickname: YAKUZA
Level: 50
HP: 156
Attack: 85
Defense: 118
Sp. Attack: 81
Sp. Defense: 123
Speed: 79
Ball: Master
Nature: Rash
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Ability: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
Can't you see in the list that I already have one and it isn't fair Kyogre is legendary and shiny
Sorry
wolfogo010 can i have your skype?
(Dec 13, 2015, 05:31 AM)TooMuchFail Wrote: wolfogo010 can i have your skype?
why
Want to talk to you, we can PM too
I have a shiny sceptile, pinsir, zapdos, and noivern. You can pick which one you want for either the shiny gardevoir, umbreon, espeon or yveltal. I can't really pick which one I want so you can pick what I give and receive.
(Dec 13, 2015, 04:24 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2015, 02:02 AM)MrTripleNipple Wrote: I would like the shiny Diancie, I can offer you a shiny Xerneas or Yveltal in return.  I could even offer a shiny level 1 HA Porygon.
Already have both of them and I am not really interested in a porygon at this moment sorry

To be honest, I'm just trying to get the Diancie so I can clone it & distribute it. Would you be interested in a shiny Croagunk or a temporary trade until I can get it cloned a lot?
Edit: I should also mention that the Croagunk has its hidden ability & is in a dream ball.
(Dec 13, 2015, 12:04 PM)MrTripleNipple Wrote:

To be honest, I'm just trying to get the Diancie so I can clone it & distribute it.  Would you be interested in a shiny Croagunk or a temporary trade until I can get it cloned a lot?
Edit: I should also mention that the Croagunk has its hidden ability & is in a dream ball.

Or, better yet, I could give you a Shiny Arceus.
(Dec 14, 2015, 12:32 AM)MrTripleNipple Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2015, 12:04 PM)MrTripleNipple Wrote:

To be honest, I'm just trying to get the Diancie so I can clone it & distribute it.  Would you be interested in a shiny Croagunk or a temporary trade until I can get it cloned a lot?

Or, better yet, I could give you a Shiny Arceus.
Already have a shiny arceus
And already know someone else