Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Pumpkaboos
I can trade a Shiny Zigzagoon. You probably won't want it because I caught it in a horde while EV training. I did nickname it Orange#Cream if that helps.
Hello. Now it is like 1 am and Im sleepy, but can you reserve me one extra large please? I can give you a BR shiny lvl 100 nicknamed "Pinoccio" Chesnaught, or maybe i can offer you something else. Anyways, good night
i dont mean to be that guy but love ball pumpkaboo is obv hacked or illegitimate....
but i am intereted in the normal sized and extra large ones...
although i have shinies most of them dont have perf ivs the best i can offer is a lvl 50 shiny trevenant with its HA it has a nick though too it has 4ivs

EDIT: it doesnt have the ivs that doesnt matter namely speed and sp.atk
Hi, I´m interesting in the extra large one. i can offer a lvl 98 shiny vivillon with 6ivs or a shiny serperior with 6ivs
Im currently on. I will be on for 1 hour. I added all of you.
@srushj11 The zigzagoon is fine. Which kind do you want? I can only trade regular smaller than regular ones with you.
@Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon i need your friend code. And the chesnaught would be fine.
@Snowygrass you can get a love ball in hgss. then transfer into gen 5 on a pokemon. then transfer to gen 6 game. use the ball to catch a female pumpkaboo. breed until you get a shiny 6 iv pumpkaboo.
@ElSanZ13 I would like the shiny serperior.
I will be connect in 8 hours from now
(Feb 11, 2016, 09:32 PM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: Im currently on. I will be on for 1 hour. I added all of you.
@srushj11 The zigzagoon is fine. Which kind do you want? I can only trade regular smaller than regular ones with you.
@Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon i need your friend code. And the chesnaught would be fine.
@Snowygrass you can get a love ball in hgss. then transfer into gen 5 on a pokemon. then transfer to gen 6 game. use the ball to catch a female pumpkaboo. breed until you get a shiny 6 iv pumpkaboo.
@ElSanZ13 I would like the shiny serperior.

ooooh i never thought of that
it makes sense now srry for being that "guy" lol
i didn't think about transfering an apricorn ball to gen 6 XD
i was thinking about the guy that used a dream ball aegislash in a tournament
my bad
(Feb 12, 2016, 12:26 AM)ElSanZ13 Wrote: I will be connect in 8 hours from now

I wont be on then. Could we do it on saturday?
(Feb 12, 2016, 04:43 AM)Asdfhjkl Wrote:
(Feb 12, 2016, 12:26 AM)ElSanZ13 Wrote: I will be connect in 8 hours from now

I wont be on then. Could we do it on saturday?

Yes
gah idk wat to offer Sad most of my shinies dont have perf ivs or are OU >.<