Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Sylveon?
Hey guys! my nintendo recently broke, that's why my hydreigon GA thread was deleted, however it will resume soon once I catch up on everything on my sibling's nintendo on OR. However along with the nintendo my AS game chip was also broken in the process, and I was wondering if anyone had the shiny sylveon from hero's giveaway? I would be willing to trade a shiny BR greninja, espeon, haxorus, or a hydreigon from my giveaway, as I can get them easily from QR codes, or a BR trevenant. I should be able to trade on Friday after school, and if you want some details on them just ask! (However I only remember hydreigon's IVs and all that)

Thanks! and please let me know Smile
i could get you one but it wasnt from hero's giveaway just tell me what you would like on it Smile
Also could you give me some input on my team for the enter the dragon type comp
(Mar 16, 2015, 03:36 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: i could get you one but it wasnt from hero's giveaway just tell me what you would like on it Smile
Also could you give me some input on my team for the enter the dragon type comp

Yeah sure! However I'm not familiar with the new rules allowing legends xD and here's the format for the sylveon:

Pokemon: Sylveon
Shiny: yes
Nickname: LolaLicorice (Was not orginial name in hero's giveaway)
blue pentagon: yes
OT: Laurel (If possible)
IVs: 6
EVs:236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Nature: Modest
Lvl: 30-50
Ability: Pixilate
item: Choice specs
Moves:
Hyper voice
shadow ball
psyshock
protect
I would hook you up with one but Nuclear got there before me lol xD
(Mar 16, 2015, 03:50 PM)Cloudcotton Wrote: I would hook you up with one but Nuclear got there before me lol xD

Lol it's fine xD I'm open to extras Wink since I basically give away pokemon lol xD
i can give you a link for the rules of it

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/65...08e0cbd1a4
(Mar 16, 2015, 04:05 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: i can give you a link for the rules of it

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/65...08e0cbd1a4

K, i'll go through it briefly
i finished the sylveon. you said you will be able to trade friday? if so what time?
(Mar 16, 2015, 04:31 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: i finished the sylveon. you said you will be able to trade friday? if so what time?

alright, thanks, and I'll trade through my Pokemon Y since OR just began it, and Friday probably at 3:30-5:00pm I should be available. Also you want a hydreigon from my giveaway for it? or.. anything else?
no i dont need any thing in return but i may not be able to get to you on friday i dont really know but i can get it to you sunday if thats good?