Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Some cool Pokemon for trade! Stay Tuned!
Very soon I will be breeding a bunch of pokemon so here's a list of some stuff I have/am looking for!

Protean Greninja
HA Eevee
Contrary Serperior
Aegislash
Phione
Pokerus pkmn

Need:
Prankster Sableye
Milotic
Unburden slurpuff
Pachirisu
Dry skin Heliolisk
Rotom

Items:
Lucky Egg
Leftovers
Focus Sash

Please Post with your trade and I will PM you once your pokemon you have requested is ready.
I have a Prankster Sableye and a Dry Skin Helioptile.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Jan 12, 2015, 04:28 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I have a Prankster Sableye and a Dry Skin Helioptile.

And what do you want?
I could quickly breed you a 5IV volt absorb Pachirisu if you want? I don't need anything back for it since it isn't BR yet :P
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Jan 12, 2015, 04:46 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: I could quickly breed you a 5IV volt absorb Pachirisu if you want? I don't need anything back for it since it isn't BR yet :P

That would be sweet. Thanks! But seriously, do you want anything?
(Jan 12, 2015, 04:48 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2015, 04:46 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: I could quickly breed you a 5IV volt absorb Pachirisu if you want? I don't need anything back for it since it isn't BR yet :P

That would be sweet. Thanks! But seriously, do you want anything?

Nah, it's really okay. Just give me around 10 minutes to hatch one with a missing atk IV :>
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I do have a unburden slurpuff but I'm in bed right now. If you still need it by tomorrow, I'll be more than happy to breed one for you?
I also have a rotom which has 5IVs that I can trade you. (it's level 1 though)
(Jan 12, 2015, 04:51 PM)Eckley Wrote: I do have a unburden slurpuff but I'm in bed right now. If you still need it by tomorrow, I'll be more than happy to breed one for you?
Does it have belly drum? If yes, then that would be so awesome. Thanks!
(Jan 12, 2015, 04:54 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2015, 04:51 PM)Eckley Wrote: I do have a unburden slurpuff but I'm in bed right now. If you still need it by tomorrow, I'll be more than happy to breed one for you?
Does it have belly drum? If yes, then that would be so awesome. Thanks!

Also remember to evolve it needs to hold whipped dream. If you dont have one, I can buy one from frontier for you.
I'm pretty sure it does. I only have one, which is why I need to breed it, otherwise I'd trade you my battle ready one
I'll get the whipped dream for you, that way it can evolve when I trade it to you