Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Spooky Cup Pokemon pls!!!
I'm looking for Pokemon to use in the spooky cup online competition. I don't have that many Pokemon because i'm new to Pokemon but i really want to compete in the spooky cup. If you could help me out, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
I'm doing some breeding and training of my own for the Spooky Cup, and I would be willing to help out. Is there any pokemon in particular that you would want?
while not "battle ready" I can offer you some pokes with decent IVs, egg moves, and natures. However you would have to train them yourself, if that's alright with you feel free to send a PM if you are interested in a full list =)
(Oct 5, 2015, 09:55 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: I'm doing some breeding and training of my own for the Spooky Cup, and I would be willing to help out.  Is there any pokemon in particular that you would want?
i'm looking for ghost type pokemon like gengar, froslass, and litwik.
I have a hidden ability(ha) Litwick, Duskull with ha and normal ability+EM, Cubone ha(battle armor), or if you need something specific, i can breed one.
(Oct 6, 2015, 02:51 PM)GraysonV Wrote:
(Oct 5, 2015, 09:55 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: I'm doing some breeding and training of my own for the Spooky Cup, and I would be willing to help out.  Is there any pokemon in particular that you would want?

Don't forget that there are a lot of dark pokemon allowed, so if you have a team of ghosts a random weavile or something might tear it up
(Oct 6, 2015, 02:51 PM)GraysonV Wrote:
I'm running Gengar on my tenative team, so I have a few Timid Gastly lying around with good IVs. I can breed another for you without too much difficulty. As for the other two, I don't have any battle ready ones to breed at the moment.