Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] The Trade Shop - RENEWED!
5 IV Beldum for the Eevee?
(Feb 27, 2015, 07:23 PM)Vitamins Wrote: i have 5IV Kalos Born Cresselia(missing speed and shiny) , 5IV Kalos Born Heatran( well 6 ivs), 5IV metagross (shiny)

was wondering if i can get, 6IV Sassy Regenerator Amoonguss, 6IV Hardy Flame Body Volcorona, and 5IV Modest Telepathy Noivern. But not today but in  two days, i dont have alot of time today or tmr.

Pm me if interested or just post here.

i have no need for the heatran as i already have one, but i can do my amoonguss and volcarona for your cressellia and metagross if you'd like?
bumps
So I am assuming you have no interest in 5iv harvest phantump, sturdy tyrunt with Dragon dance and moxie pinsir with quick attack.
(Mar 1, 2015, 10:57 AM)burgeman1102 Wrote: So I am assuming you have no interest in 5iv harvest phantump, sturdy tyrunt with Dragon dance and moxie pinsir with quick attack.

didnt see your post, what do you want for the phantump and pinsir?
(Mar 2, 2015, 11:43 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote:
(Mar 1, 2015, 10:57 AM)burgeman1102 Wrote: So I am assuming you have no interest in 5iv harvest phantump, sturdy tyrunt with Dragon dance and moxie pinsir with quick attack.

didnt see your post, what do you want for the phantump and pinsir?

I am interested in your shiny jolly chimchar. I would give you all three pokemon for it. If you don't want the tyrunt I can get you a pichu with lightning rod and thunder punch, encore, wish and volt tackle egg moves.
bumps
bumps
bumps