Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] The Trade Shop - RENEWED!
(Feb 18, 2015, 07:18 PM)Sinaloalo Wrote: I dont have 5IV Raichu but I can breed some 5IV Pikachu with Volt tackle. If you're wiling to trade maybe you can save me a togepi?

sure! i've only got 1 togepi left! consider it yours!!

(Feb 18, 2015, 07:20 PM)cgsoccer7 Wrote: not 5/6 iv but kalos born. Ok well are you willing to trade either Arceus or Diancie for anything I listed above?

i'll trade arceus for the snorunt and shuppet?
yeah sounds good! adding you now
(Feb 18, 2015, 07:24 PM)cgsoccer7 Wrote: yeah sounds good! adding you now

my ign is dean! i'll get online now
thanks for the trade! let me know if you change your mind for Diancie
Hi! If you can pm me the sets for Donphan, Rampardos, Conkeldor, and Raichu, I think I could get those to you within the week
(Feb 18, 2015, 07:54 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: Hi! If you can pm me the sets for Donphan, Rampardos, Conkeldor, and Raichu, I think I could get those to you within the week

done!
I could probably get you a 5-6 IV treecko with adamant by tomorrow. I also have a few 5 IV severs. I also have a 2 IV anger point sandile from a friend safari, though I doubt it has a good nature.
(Feb 18, 2015, 10:13 PM)Arctero Wrote: I could probably get you a 5-6 IV treecko with adamant by tomorrow. I also have a few 5 IV severs. I also have a 2 IV anger point sandile from a friend safari, though I doubt it has a good nature.

what would you want for the treecko?
I have a 6/5 (not sure wich one) iv shiny heatren, maybe you are interested? But its oras born
(Feb 18, 2015, 10:28 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2015, 10:13 PM)Arctero Wrote: I could probably get you a 5-6 IV treecko with adamant by tomorrow. I also have a few 5 IV severs. I also have a 2 IV anger point sandile from a friend safari, though I doubt it has a good nature.

what would you want for the treecko?

I'm interested in a defiant piplup.
EDIT: I only hatched 4 IV ones, but I'm mostly free to trade all day.