Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] The Trade Shop - RENEWED!
bumps
(Feb 19, 2015, 11:03 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote: bumps

I can trade you the treecko now if you want.
i have the nidoking and conkelldurr
bumps.
Could we do the 5iv adamant treeko, 5iv deino, and 5iv beldum for the shiny 5iv sylveon?
I have a 5iv harvest phantump along with a 5iv sturdy tyrunt with Dragon dance if you are interested. I'd like that jolly shiny chimchar. I would give you both for it.
(Feb 25, 2015, 07:44 PM)burgeman1102 Wrote: I have a 5iv harvest phantump along with a 5iv sturdy tyrunt with Dragon dance if you are interested. I'd like that jolly shiny chimchar. I would give you both for it.

Also have a 5iv moxie pinsir with quick attack.
I have a shiny lv100 honedge with eviolite. Battle Ready. Would love a regenerator amoonguss. (can I have a black sludge r choice scarf if u dont mind?)
IGN: Da BossMan
FC: On Left
i would like to trade for victribell,amounguss,toxicroak, furfroe,aerodactyl, and starmie im willing to offer 7-8 shinies PM me if interested.
i have 5IV Kalos Born Cresselia(missing speed and shiny) , 5IV Kalos Born Heatran( well 6 ivs), 5IV metagross (shiny)

was wondering if i can get, 6IV Sassy Regenerator Amoonguss, 6IV Hardy Flame Body Volcorona, and 5IV Modest Telepathy Noivern. But not today but in two days, i dont have alot of time today or tmr.

Pm me if interested or just post here.
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽