Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Thundurus for Shiny
Hi,

I really need a legitimate Thundurus and am not at all concerned with IVs, nature, Hidden Power, etc. I have several shinies available for trade, including Blastoise, Octillery, Bellsprout, Seismitoad, Jigglypuff and Butterfree (which is also battle-ready and has its Hidden Ability).

Any offers will be appreciated.

Thanks.
(Mar 16, 2016, 10:53 AM)PotemkinCityLimits Wrote: Hi,

I really need a legitimate Thundurus and am not at all concerned with IVs, nature, Hidden Power, etc. I have several shinies available for trade, including Blastoise, Octillery, Bellsprout, Seismitoad, Jigglypuff and Butterfree (which is also battle-ready and has its Hidden Ability).

Thanks.
Are those al the shinys or do youi have more because I have a thundurus I can trade
(Mar 16, 2016, 10:57 AM)Anton Wrote:

Thanks.
Are those al the shinys or do youi have more because I have a thundurus I can trade

Yeah, sorry, I don't have many. :/ I have other Pokémon I can trade you, like a BR Xerneas, BR Heatran and other HA Pokémon.
(Mar 16, 2016, 10:59 AM)PotemkinCityLimits Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2016, 10:57 AM)Anton Wrote:

Thanks.

Yeah, sorry, I don't have many. :/ I have other Pokémon I can trade you, like a BR Xerneas, BR Heatran and other HA Pokémon.
Im thinking of heatran, but with BR, do you mean IVs EVs and nature?
Yup, I was using it in a Trick Room team, so it's mainly got investment in Special Attack and the defences.
(Mar 16, 2016, 11:04 AM)PotemkinCityLimits Wrote: Yup, I was using it in a Trick Room team, so it's mainly got investment in Special Attack and the defences.
Ok, I´ll take that if we could give eachother +rep for the fun
Sure thing, dude. I'll add you now and then I'm ready to trade.
Ooo, one last thing I should have mentioned: your Thundurus was caught in generation six, right? I.e. it has the blue pentagon on its summary?
I just gotta charge it a bit,so in a minute or so ill add you and we trade :D
Yup a pentagon it is :D