Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade Shop :)D (Bigget Update)
no prob thank you!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
if you want the shaymin, can i have the diance?
I am interested in your
Shiny Rayquaza
(Dec 15, 2015, 06:17 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: if you want the shaymin, can i have the diance?

im sorry but the diancie is really special so if you could offer something as vauleable

(Dec 15, 2015, 07:48 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote: I am interested in your
Shiny Rayquaza

I'll take a look in your shop Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
You said you wanted abshaymin for your brother. The shaymin is a legit event in a cherish ball
(Dec 15, 2015, 09:17 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: You said you wanted abshaymin for your brother. The shaymin is a legit event in a cherish ball

...oh ya, then ya I guess we'll trade but at 4 because im at school

uwu i can hacku
Yes. No problem I'm eating lunch too
so, shaymin for diance, right? at 4:00 pm
(Dec 15, 2015, 01:22 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: so, shaymin for diance, right? at 4:00 pm

Yes Smile but if Robert decides to change what he wants can I pick another thing? we got into a argument about "hacked pokemon" and how not catching it your self isn't right...and garbage like that

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 15, 2015, 01:46 PM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 15, 2015, 01:22 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: so, shaymin for diance, right? at 4:00 pm

Yes Smile but if Robert decides to change what he wants can I pick another thing? we got into a argument about "hacked pokemon" and how not catching it your self isn't right...and garbage like that

sure and dont worry. i dont even own an action reply. i dont even know how to hack. so my events are legit. i think it even has the event ribbon too.