Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade Shop :)D (Bigget Update)
Are they nicknamed? if not ill trade you Giulia for the Pickachu Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 13, 2015, 10:42 AM)Aiyana Wrote: Are they nicknamed? if not ill trade you Giulia for the Pickachu Smile

Nope, none of them are nicknamed. I can also add a shiny male Murkrow to the the list.
(Dec 13, 2015, 11:13 AM)BonFire5 Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2015, 10:42 AM)Aiyana Wrote: Are they nicknamed? if not ill trade you Giulia for the Pickachu Smile

Nope, none of them are nicknamed. I can also add a shiny male Murkrow to the the list.

No that's cool we can trade now Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 13, 2015, 11:41 AM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2015, 11:13 AM)BonFire5 Wrote:

No that's cool we can trade now Smile

Thank you kindly!
Thank You! :)D

uwu i can hacku
I like Rainbows :)D

uwu i can hacku
i can offfer u a shinny metagros lvl 100 for the shiny whimiscot
(Dec 13, 2015, 08:20 PM)silverslash Wrote: i can offfer u a shinny metagros lvl 100 for the shiny whimiscot

Thank you, but no thank you I already had one of those I don't like them much Smile

uwu i can hacku
I love the Eeveelutions :)D

uwu i can hacku
can i have some more info on the whimsicott? gender, pokeball it's in, etc