Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade Shop :)D (Bigget Update)
Thank you! :)
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 15, 2015, 01:48 PM)Aiyana Wrote: Thank you! Smile

no problem
(Dec 12, 2015, 06:47 PM)Aiyana Wrote: Dude Shiny Mew your never on when I check my Ds are we gonna trade?

I'm so sorry I'll be on in a moment! So Sorry!
(Dec 15, 2015, 06:03 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2015, 06:47 PM)Aiyana Wrote: Dude Shiny Mew your never on when I check my Ds are we gonna trade?

I'm so sorry I'll be on in a moment! So Sorry!

Umm in not on I only got internet on my Laptop when im at a friends house so i'll pm you to trade when I go home sorry bro
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
All right.
I need that Shiny Glaceon so bad because its the last from the shiny eevee evolution that I need. Can you trade it with me?
I will offer
shiny Beedrill
or
Shiny Bonsly
(Dec 16, 2015, 10:07 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote: I need that Shiny Glaceon so bad because its the last from the shiny eevee evolution that I need. Can you trade it with me?
I will offer
shiny Beedrill
or
Shiny Bonsly

Sure I could give the male shiny Glaceon. can I please look in your shop to pick something out though?

uwu i can hacku
let me get that shiny Xernas and Yvetal. I'll give you a delibird in a love ball
I think mine is 5iv
(Dec 16, 2015, 11:01 AM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2015, 10:07 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote: I need that Shiny Glaceon so bad because its the last from the shiny eevee evolution that I need. Can you trade it with me?
I will offer
shiny Beedrill
or
Shiny Bonsly

Sure I could give the male shiny Glaceon. can I please look in your shop to pick something out though?
Okay
(Dec 16, 2015, 12:19 PM)Akae47 Wrote: let me get that shiny Xernas and Yvetal. I'll give you a delibird in a love ball
I think mine is 5iv

Is it female if it is I could give you either the Yvetal or Xerneas Smile

uwu i can hacku