Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade Shop :)D (Bigget Update)
Great! And I'M SO SORRY in advance, i have a really fucked up internet connection, so probably you're going to see some communication errors. :\ Story of my life, unfortunately.
Hey, that Manaphy looks REALLY interesting! I can give you a Shiny Event Entei.
(Dec 10, 2015, 08:36 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Hey, that Manaphy looks REALLY interesting! I can give you a Shiny Event Entei.

do you have something else?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 10, 2015, 07:39 PM)Aiyana Wrote: Thank you! Can I take the shiny Virizion please im on till 9.

What time do you get off from school? We can trade sometime after 4 if you want
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
ya we can trade at 4 today after im done with school
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 10, 2015, 08:47 PM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 10, 2015, 08:36 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Hey, that Manaphy looks REALLY interesting! I can give you a Shiny Event Entei.

do you have something else?

I have these other shinies:
Raichu
Magmortar (event)
Ninjask
Umbreon
Any of these you like?
Is the Raichu a girl? if not ill take the Ninjask, but I would really like the Raichu

uwu i can hacku
I have a shiny articuno. May I please get the talonflame.
(Dec 11, 2015, 10:09 AM)Aiyana Wrote: Is the Raichu a girl? if not ill take the Ninjask, but I would really like the Raichu

Sorry, it's a boy. By the way, the Ninjask is called Premium.
im sorry but do you have anything else I only have 1 shiny manaphy....so ill be hard to trade away

uwu i can hacku