Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade Shop :)D (Bigget Update)
(Dec 12, 2015, 11:56 AM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2015, 11:38 AM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Are you still interested in my Raichu?

Ya did you add me?

One second cleaning have to clean things first.
Dude Shiny Mew your never on when I check my Ds are we gonna trade?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I can't offer you a shiny Diancie, but would you want a Celebi, shiny Defense Deoxys, non shiny attack Deoxys, non shiny speed Deoxys, shiny Blissey (STEPHANIE) in a masterball, or a Darkrai for your shiny Ice Body Glaceon?

My offers all come from previous generations, so uh sorry if you don't like that.
I mean... I have shiny Diance but.. you wouldnt do the trade
(Dec 13, 2015, 02:23 AM)PlasmaMc665 Wrote: I mean... I have shiny Diance but.. you wouldnt do the trade

Because its not fair to do 2 for 1!!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 13, 2015, 01:45 AM)BonFire5 Wrote: I can't offer you a shiny Diancie, but would you want a Celebi, shiny Defense Deoxys, non shiny attack Deoxys, non shiny speed Deoxys, shiny Blissey (STEPHANIE) in a masterball, or a Darkrai for your shiny Ice Body Glaceon?

My offers all come from previous generations, so uh sorry if you don't like that.

Look bro, you got really good deals but that Glaceon was really hard to place in the shop, but if I didn't my brother said he would, I got a obsession with Eeveelutions XD

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:00 AM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2015, 01:45 AM)BonFire5 Wrote: I can't offer you a shiny Diancie, but would you want a Celebi, shiny Defense Deoxys, non shiny attack Deoxys, non shiny speed Deoxys, shiny Blissey (STEPHANIE) in a masterball, or a Darkrai for your shiny Ice Body Glaceon?

Look bro, you got really good deals but that Glaceon was really hard to place in the shop, but if I didn't my brother said he would, I got a obsession with Eeveelutions XD

Alright mate, no problem.
I have a shiny articuno, may I please either have the shiny ninetails or the shiny talonflame
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:17 AM)Erica M. Wrote: I have a shiny articuno, may I please either have the shiny ninetails or the shiny talonflame

Yes you could have the shiny ninetales Smile add me and we'll trade now

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:27 AM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:17 AM)Erica M. Wrote: I have a shiny articuno, may I please either have the shiny ninetails or the shiny talonflame

Yes you could have the shiny ninetales Smile add me and we'll trade now
I added you