Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade Shop :)D (Bigget Update)
can i have the litleo? what would you like in return?
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:31 AM)Erica M. Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:27 AM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:17 AM)Erica M. Wrote: I have a shiny articuno, may I please either have the shiny ninetails or the shiny talonflame

Yes you could have the shiny ninetales Smile add me and we'll trade now
I added you

You said shiny that wasn't shiny.....
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:35 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: can i have the litleo? what would you like in return?

do you have a shop or something I could look in? P.S. I am looking for a shiny Diancie really badly
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
I am so sorry, I thought it was shiny, I can offer a shiny noivern and I am positive that this is shiny
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:37 AM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:35 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: can i have the litleo? what would you like in return?

do you have a shop or something I could look in? P.S. I am looking for a shiny Diancie really badly

i'm really sorry, but i don't have it. i do have a shiny glaceon in a cherish ball (an event ball that u cant pass down by breeding)
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:39 AM)Erica M. Wrote: I am so sorry, I thought it was shiny, I can offer a shiny noivern and I am positive that this is shiny

If it has a star it shiny Smile

uwu i can hacku
oh and here is the link to my shiny shop: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-O...ading-Shop
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:40 AM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:39 AM)Erica M. Wrote: I am so sorry, I thought it was shiny, I can offer a shiny noivern and I am positive that this is shiny

If it has a star it shiny Smile

Do you want to trade the noivern for the ninetails.
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:39 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

i'm really sorry, but i don't have it. i do have a shiny glaceon in a cherish ball (an event ball that u cant pass down by breeding)

Deal! just please be patient I have to trade someone first then ill trade you Smile

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:43 AM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2015, 09:39 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

Deal! just please be patient I have to trade someone first then ill trade you Smile

yup, no problem. :D (p.s. is it in a regular pokeball? i have a preference for that)