Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade of HA pokemon
Hi everyone Smile I've completed the national dex last week so I thought "why don't I try to catch every HA pokemon now?"
Sooooooo... Here I am XD 

I've just started so I don't have many of them but I'd love to breed and trade them for any of you.
In exchange for my pokemon I won't ask impossible things so you can,  for example, trade your quick feet zigzagoon for my contrary snivy.

You don't have a HA pkmn but you'd like to have one of mine? Don't worry, I trade it for free but, if there are other requests, you have to wait Wink (anyway I'll tell you how long you have to wait)

​​If you need other things like: nature, pokeball, IV, EV, evolutionary stones, help to evolve and to exp I can try to help you but it'll take more time.
Maybe you can look Insanity's trading post ( http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Insanit...t=Insanity @Total-Insanity ) if you're looking for those things.

I would really appreciate the +1 rep after a trade. Obviously the favour will be returned. Thanks.

My HA Pokemons:
Bulbasaur 
Charmander
Squirtle 
Pidgey
Pikachu
Vulpix
Zubat
Oddish
Psyduck
Meowth 
Abra
Machop
Ponyta
Slowpoke
Chansey
Tangela
Electabuzz
Magmar
Magikarp
Porygon
Dratini
Chikorita
Cyndaquil 
Totodile
Marill
Gligar
Phanpy
Smeargle
Torchic 
Poochyena
Wurmple
Wingull
Ralts 
Breloom 
Nincada 
Minun 
Numel
Shuppet
Duskull
Absol 
Chimchar
Bronzor 
Gible
Snivy
Drilbur 
Audino
Venipede 
Darumaka 
Scraggy
Foongus
Ferroseed
Rufflet
Froakie
Fletchling
Flabèbè
Espurr
Swirlix 

When can I trade? It depends XD Some days I could be "always" online, some days not even for an hour. So I trade the requested pokemon whenever we are online at the same time. Otherwise we could arrange a GTS trade (1 pkmn at a time) hoping that GTS sniping doesn't happen (in this case you always have to check that OT of the received pokemon is Meluem)
Message for wonder trade "MELUEMHA"

P.s.: I'm in GMT+2
Damnit. I'm looking for a HA Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra and a HA Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire. Guess I'll have to check this thread every now and then to see if you've updated your list :P. From the top of my head I have a bunch of HA Froakies and some HA Eevees. I probably have more HA pokemon But I'll have to check my boxes.
@WatchThemFlee89 

Fuuuuu... XD As soon as I find at least one between Turtwig and Elekid I'll tag you 
Anyway... What would you like for a HA Froakie? :P
slowpoke, squirtle, snivy, gible for my scraggy, dratini, charmander, fletchling. also got eevee and froakie if ur interested. most are also breedjects (3-5IVs).
@ungreej I accept the trade Wink (scraggy, dratini, charmander and fletchling) Can you be online in 2-3 hours? 

I'll add you asap
(Apr 12, 2016, 05:07 AM)Meluem92 Wrote: @ungreej I accept the trade Wink (scraggy, dratini, charmander and fletchling) Can you be online in 2-3 hours? 

I'll add you asap
I can, I'm also online now
@ungreej added and ready to trade Wink
@Meluem92 If you give me a list of your 10 most wanted HA (breed able) Pokemon I will give you them for free.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
could i also grab the torchic if u have any?
@ungreej yes :3 I'll breed it and I'll trade it

@Total-Insanity Oh... That's a difficult question... As soon as I decide I'll send you a pm Smile Thank you

Edit: @ungreej Thank you so much :3