Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade shinies/legend/events (closed for now)
@SH RYRY Sure

@sunfight sorry I went offline
@Fennekins same here but I'm online now can we trade?
What would you want for the shiny mudkip and charmander? Also, what would you want for Jirachi?
@Spirit Jay I traded the Mudkip and CharmanderLatias already, sorry D: and for Jirachi any legend I don't have or a shiny would be good but you can offer something else if you want
(Jul 12, 2016, 12:39 PM)Fennekins Wrote: @Spirit Jay I traded the Mudkip and CharmanderLatias already, sorry D: and for Jirachi any legend I don't have or a shiny would be good but you can offer something else if you want
It's alright c: . Did the charizard, riolu, or noivern get traded as well? I have a lot of shinies im trying to get haha. How about shiny level 100 milotic? It has awesome stats as well.
@Spirit Jay Nope I still have those! The suicune for Jirachi is good. I'll add your fc
(Jul 12, 2016, 12:51 PM)Fennekins Wrote: @Spirit Jay Nope I still have those! The suicune for Jirachi is good. I'll add your fc
oops. i kept editing that post. ill add you and send you the suicune if you still want
@Spirit Jay okay. Do you want the other 3 though?
(Jul 12, 2016, 12:58 PM)Fennekins Wrote: @Spirit Jay okay. Do you want the other 3 though?
yeah sure Smile
(Jul 12, 2016, 12:58 PM)Fennekins Wrote: @Spirit Jay okay. Do you want the other 3 though?
the suicune has hm moves i have to remove first. sorry i hadnt seen that before. ill fix it now