Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trading Shiny, Battle-Ready Pokemon!
(Jul 14, 2016, 05:58 PM)tokyolostboy Wrote: is gyarados 31/31/31/0/31/31? :O I don't think I'll be geting the xern anymore cause VGC 16 is over! 
Speed, I think. =(
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
@Bomi Im online Right now can I show everything I have ?
(Jul 15, 2016, 01:04 PM)mahetmed Wrote: @Bomi Im online Right now can I show everything I have ?
mahetmedI don't have my DS with me (not at  home); also, there is no way to chat while trading on the game. It is way too tedious and time-consuming. This is why I asked you if you can list all your Pokemon on this thread so I can see which Pokemon I don't have--it's simply faster that way.

I did check the thread you made and I have all those Pokemon; but you did say you had other shinys you can offer that you didn't post for show. I'm sure we can consumate a trade if you were able to post all your shinys.
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
Shiny greninja 
Shiny emboar
Shiny blaziken
Shiny infernape
Shiny latios
Shiny heracross
Shiny landorus
Shiny Bisharp
Shiny banette
Shiny salamence
Shiny rayquaza (nintendo Hk event)
Shiny charizard
Shiny genesect (2013 JPN
Shiny Arceus (ENG 2015 event)
Shiny gengar
Shiny mawille
Shiny xerneas

Shiny tepig
Shiny torchic
Shiny typhlosion
Shiny evee
Shiny fletchling
Shiny sneasel
Shiny ivysaur
Shiny fennekin
Shiny lucario
Shiny delphox
Shiny chimchar
Shiny smeargle
Shiny aegislash

Shiny tyranitar
Shiny blaziken ( GER event)

Red ones are going to be hard to get off me.
mahetmed Have any other shinys? I, unfortunately, have all the shinys you posted.
@Bomi  bruh.......
(Jul 15, 2016, 06:01 PM)mahetmed Wrote: @Bomi  bruh.......
I'm trying to complete my shiny dex, so I have quite a few shinys already...  This is why I create so many shiny threads--to get ones i dont have. mahetmed