Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Vector's Fine Pokemon [SHOP]
Yo, I'd like a Skrelp if you could! I can give you an Escadrille if you want since it's missing from your dex, but it ain't a competitive one. Is it ok?
Would you trade a Dragalge for an imperfect BR shiny magnemite? :D
Quote:I have a Phione, Adamant, with fairly good stats and, as bred by moi, is legitimate. Let me know if you're interested; I have a couple of BR, mythical, legendary, and shiny Pokemon lying around as well. In return, just let me know what you still have. If I am tempted by one, I'll post a form.

Thank you!

To be honest, I can breed my own, but everything that is on the original post is still available. I update the post as I trade.

Quote:Yo, I'd like a Skrelp if you could! I can give you an Escadrille if you want since it's missing from your dex, but it ain't a competitive one. Is it ok?

Yeah, that would be a great trade. I'm not worried if dex entries are competitive or not.

Quote:Would you trade a Dragalge for an imperfect BR shiny magnemite?

Yeah, though a BR Magnemite sounds a bit funny. I would have to look at it before going through with the trade though.

I will be around tonight at and will check in during my break today.
I have these pokemon to offer:
high-leveled male espeon with 2IV
female eevee with 4IV and 3EM
male oshawott with HA, 5IV and 3EM
female shinx with 4IV and 4EM
male shinx with rivalry/intimidate, 4IV and 4EM

I'll evolve eevee and oshawott if you agree to trade

Can I get a female milotic for my oshawott?
I also wish for a marowak and mawile

ps. what does BR meen?
I have a lot of pokemon to offer for the skrelp 6iv untrained can i ask what your looking for and i will sort it
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Quote:I have these pokemon to offer:
high-leveled male espeon with 2IV
female eevee with 4IV and 3EM
male oshawott with HA, 5IV and 3EM
female shinx with 4IV and 4EM
male shinx with rivalry/intimidate, 4IV and 4EM

I'll evolve eevee and oshawott if you agree to trade

Can I get a female milotic for my oshawott?
I also wish for a marowak and mawile

ps. what does BR meen?

BR is an acronym for battle ready. Meaning the Pokemon is fully trained for competitive play. On that note I will not trade a BR for a non BR Pokemon unless I view it as a fair trade, which I do not. I would be happy to trade one of the breeding leftovers though.

Quote:I have a lot of pokemon to offer for the skrelp 6iv untrained can i ask what your looking for and i will sort i

I should have a link on the post to a google doc that shows what I need for my dex. Pretty much anything I need from that list is fine.
Leftovers are fine. Can we continue trading discustions over private messene?
(Mar 8, 2016, 10:59 AM)Nalu Firebeach Wrote: Leftovers are fine. Can we continue trading discustions over private messene?

That's fine.
  • BR Porygon
  • What you have to offer. - Leftover Torchic
  • FC- 0989-2403-7546    
  • IGN- Tim
  • What time you will be available in US Easter Standard Time: 5:00- 6:30 today
(Mar 8, 2016, 03:03 PM)T-Sizzle Wrote:
  • BR Porygon
  • What you have to offer. - Leftover Torchic
  • FC- 0989-2403-7546    
  • IGN- Tim
  • What time you will be available in US Easter Standard Time: 5:00- 6:30 today

I'm sorry to say I do not trade BR Pokemon for leftovers. Undecided If you have something else to offer or want me to just breed you a random 5IV I can do that instead. I don't need the Torchic, but I am happy to help if I can.