Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Vector's Fine Pokemon [SHOP]
Bump for new additions + updated trade guidelines.
Music 
Bump... bump bump it up... to page 1.
Can I pick up that Trace Porygon? I've got a few imperfect shinies and some breeding leftovers if you want em! :3
(Aug 4, 2015, 02:22 PM)StormInAJar Wrote: Can I pick up that Trace Porygon? I've got a few imperfect shinies and some breeding leftovers if you want em! :3

Yeah I'd be happy to trade for a shiny.
Placed an espeon on gts for a mawhile (Black117's please).
lvl 51-60 (65) male
If it gets sniped put the mawhile on trade and request a male 1-10 espeon.
(Aug 5, 2015, 12:20 AM)hi15361 Wrote: Placed an espeon on gts for a mawhile (Black117's please).
lvl 51-60 (65)   male
If it gets sniped put the mawhile on trade and request a male 1-10 espeon.

Sorry to say, but I do not conduct my trades over the GTS.
Thread has been updated with a new BR Pokemon and I have also added a Terms of Trade agreement at the top of the post. Look forward to future breeding projects!
I'm interested in your Dragalge, if you still have one left, and the Milotic. Gender or nickname doesn't matter.

I can offer:

BR Bisharp, Adamant, Defiant, 252/Att, 252/Spe, rest in HP with Sucker Punch, Iron Head, Knock Off, Protect.

Snivy, Timid, Contrary, with eggmoves Mirror coat and Glare. IV's 31/x/31/31/31/31

Mudkip, Impish, Torrent, with eggmoves Mirror Coat, Counter, Wide Guard, Curse. IV's 31/31/31/x/31/31, In a love ball

My FC and IGN should be on the left.
I'm 7 hours ahead of the standard EST time so we probably have to trade during the weekend.
(Mar 6, 2016, 05:05 AM)Aqwell Wrote: I'm interested in your Dragalge, if you still have one left, and the Milotic. Gender or nickname doesn't matter.

I can offer:

BR Bisharp, Adamant, Defiant, 252/Att, 252/Spe, rest in HP with Sucker Punch, Iron Head, Knock Off, Protect.

Snivy, Timid, Contrary, with eggmoves Mirror coat and Glare. IV's 31/x/31/31/31/31

Mudkip, Impish, Torrent, with eggmoves Mirror Coat, Counter, Wide Guard, Curse. IV's 31/31/31/x/31/31, In a love ball

My FC and IGN should be on the left.
I'm 7 hours ahead of the standard EST time so we probably have to trade during the weekend.

I can do either Dragalge or Milotic for the Bisharp, your choice. I can trade you any of my breeding leftovers or one of the flawless pokemon I have for the Snivy or Mudkip.
I have a Phione, Adamant, with fairly good stats and, as bred by moi, is legitimate. Let me know if you're interested; I have a couple of BR, mythical, legendary, and shiny Pokemon lying around as well. In return, just let me know what you still have. If I am tempted by one, I'll post a form. 

Thank you!
Your number one flying-type trainer!