Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Vector's Fine Pokemon [SHOP]
Would you trade your volcorana for a shiny 5IV absol?
(Jan 31, 2015, 11:13 AM)Munjay Wrote: Would you trade your volcorana for a shiny 5IV absol?

I personally do not trade for 5IV shiny pokemon just because there is a high chance they are genned or powersaved. I will at least think about it and get back to you in a PM.
Bump.
Been gone for a while, so bump to get back to page 1. List is still mostly the same for now, will be doing some projects over the next few days.
"Porygon"
No gender preference, but I would like the Download Porygon.
No nickname.
Hidden Ability, Extreme Speed Dratini breedject.
Sam: 0447-7121-3491
I will be available pretty much all day starting at 2 P.M.
I would like to have the marowak I offer a mon that you need for your dex
(Jul 26, 2015, 12:30 AM)dellfire4 Wrote: I would like to have the marowak I offer a mon that you need for your dex

The Marowak is a perfect BR with it's special item, so I would rather trade for another BR mon. I can breed a perfect Cubone if given time, or I can trade an imperfect 5IV Cubone right now. Also please be specific on what you are offering please.
Pokemon I want:
Quote:[Image: dragalge_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a43ks.gif]
Dragalge
OT: Zerico
NATURE: Modest
ABILITY: Adaptability(HA)
ITEM: None
MOVE 1: Shadow Ball
MOVE 2: Sludge Bomb
MOVE 3: Scald
MOVE 4: Draco Meteor
EV DISTRIBUTION: 156HP/252SpA/100SpD

-Any gender. No nickname.

-I can offer:
 Prankster Sableye w/ recover. Relaxed nature (useful in a Trick Room team or M-Sableye). 31 IVs SpD. (Bred by me, no shiny and not  
 generated)
 Own Tempo Espurr (male and female). Breeding leftovers, but it easy to breed a nice new one. (Bred by me, no shiny and not generated)
 Competitive female Purugly with bad nature. (Bred by me, no shiny and not generated)
 Strong Jaw Tyrunt. Adamant nature.

FC: 1006 - 1427 - 0542
IGN: Jesús
I'll be available from 9~10 AM to 4~5 PM EST
I offer a br reuniclus for that marowak
(Jul 26, 2015, 05:31 AM)Dakorty Wrote: Pokemon I want:
Quote:[Image: dragalge_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a43ks.gif]
Dragalge
OT: Zerico
NATURE: Modest
ABILITY: Adaptability(HA)
ITEM: None
MOVE 1: Shadow Ball
MOVE 2: Sludge Bomb
MOVE 3: Scald
MOVE 4: Draco Meteor
EV DISTRIBUTION: 156HP/252SpA/100SpD

-Any gender. No nickname.

-I can offer:
 Prankster Sableye w/ recover. Relaxed nature (useful in a Trick Room team or M-Sableye). 31 IVs SpD. (Bred by me, no shiny and not  
 generated)
 Own Tempo Espurr (male and female). Breeding leftovers, but it easy to breed a nice new one. (Bred by me, no shiny and not generated)
 Competitive female Purugly with bad nature. (Bred by me, no shiny and not generated)
 Strong Jaw Tyrunt. Adamant nature.

FC: 1006 - 1427 - 0542
IGN: Jesús
I'll be available from 9~10 AM to 4~5 PM EST

I'll be around 4-5 PM EST for you, and I like the Sableye. My IGN is Zerico, and you can find me on the replay at most times.

Quote:I offer a br reuniclus for that marowak

That trade is fine, I should be around at the same time you're on.