Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] justus' Tradeshop4All
What for shiny espeon?
Want a shiny Terrakion I got from Wondertrade? It's name is SUIC!DE and looks all EV trained.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Feb 3, 2015, 05:44 PM)Julia234 Wrote: What for shiny espeon?
do you want one or do you have one?
if you want one please state the espeon you want like this:
pokemon:
shiny:
moves:
nature:
pokeball:
offer:

else what do you want for it
(Feb 3, 2015, 05:44 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Want a shiny Terrakion I got from Wondertrade? It's name is SUIC!DE and looks all EV trained.
i already have one sorry, do you have anything else?
(Feb 3, 2015, 05:51 PM)justus4all Wrote:
(Feb 3, 2015, 05:44 PM)Julia234 Wrote: What for shiny espeon?
do you want one or do you have one?
if you want one please state the espeon you want like this:
pokemon:
shiny:
moves:
nature:
pokeball:
offer:

else what do you want for it
(Feb 3, 2015, 05:44 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Want a shiny Terrakion I got from Wondertrade? It's name is SUIC!DE and looks all EV trained.
i already have one sorry, do you have anything else?

Oh sorry, and yeah I want your shiny espeon, I can offer a shiny mew, or a shiny venosaur, or a shiny reuniclous
Oh sorry just saw that it's what you're looking for my bad
pm'd you what are the specs of the venusaur and the reuniclous btw
I do, few actually. Knock Off Adamant Mienfoo breedject and a few 5 IV Calm Rotoms. Thats all I know from my head.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Feb 3, 2015, 05:58 PM)justus4all Wrote: pm'd you what are the specs of the venusaur and the reuniclous btw

Well reuniclous doesn't have that great ivs, Venosaur is modest with overgrow ability, and the moveset is sludge bomb, protect, toxic, and leech seed
(Feb 3, 2015, 06:02 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I do, few actually. Knock Off Adamant Mienfoo breedject and a few 5 IV Calm Rotoms. Thats all I know from my head.

I'll take a rotom what do you want for it?
Good evening,

I'd be quite interested in a number of your HA Pokemon. TBH IVs and natures are irrelevant, I just need the HAs. If you could spare any of the following, I'd be willing to work out an exchange for HAs for you.

Farfetch'd, Shellder, Hoothoot, Teddiursa, Beldum, Shinx, Woobat, and Venipede

Hope to hear from you.
-sandragon13
(Feb 3, 2015, 07:35 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: Good evening,

I'd be quite interested in a number of your HA Pokemon. TBH IVs and natures are irrelevant, I just need the HAs. If you could spare any of the following, I'd be willing to work out an exchange for HAs for you.

Farfetch'd, Shellder, Hoothoot, Teddiursa, Beldum, Shinx, Woobat, and Venipede

Hope to hear from you.
-sandragon13

sure what do you have for me?