Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] need jirachi as soon as possible! offering mew
if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! :D be safe! (i need him to be lv 100 with that move that opens the eye on his belly when you use it, no nicknames please!)
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:47 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! :D be safe! (i need him to be lv 100 with that move that opens the eye on his belly when you use it, no nicknames please!)

i have a shiny jirachi but i kinda want more 4 it. can i have 2 other shinies with the mew? or 4 reg shinies.
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:47 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! :D be safe! (i need him to be lv 100 with that move that opens the eye on his belly when you use it, no nicknames please!)

also the move is doom desire
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:55 AM)xcr03 Wrote:

i have a shiny jirachi but i kinda want more 4 it. can i have 2 other shinies with the mew? or 4 reg shinies.

well considering a shiny mew is worth more than 3 shiny's i find the odd's kind of unfair on that one as i am only looking for a 1 for 1 trade
should add that my mew is a shiny lv 100
Hmm, in the place of mew is there another poke that you don't need anymore for Jirachi? Like Ha, Em poke ect.
(Oct 8, 2015, 12:30 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hmm, in the place of mew is there another poke that you don't need anymore for Jirachi? Like Ha, Em poke ect.

i have a shiny lv 100 genesect?
Something that isn't a Legend? If not i take the Mew.
(Oct 8, 2015, 01:46 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Something that isn't a Legend? If not i take the Mew.

mew is gone for genesect, i have a level 100 gengar?
Hmm, is gengar br? If not i take any poke you don't need anymore.