Pokemon Forever
[TRADE] need jirachi as soon as possible! offering mew - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TRADE] need jirachi as soon as possible! offering mew (/Thread-TRADE-need-jirachi-as-soon-as-possible-offering-mew)

Pages: 1 2

need jirachi as soon as possible! offering mew - Kimimaro99kaguya - Oct 8, 2015

if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! :D be safe! (i need him to be lv 100 with that move that opens the eye on his belly when you use it, no nicknames please!)

RE: need jirachi as soon as possible! offering mew - xcr03 - Oct 8, 2015

(Oct 8, 2015, 11:47 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! :D be safe! (i need him to be lv 100 with that move that opens the eye on his belly when you use it, no nicknames please!)

i have a shiny jirachi but i kinda want more 4 it. can i have 2 other shinies with the mew? or 4 reg shinies.

RE: need jirachi as soon as possible! offering mew - xcr03 - Oct 8, 2015

(Oct 8, 2015, 11:47 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! :D be safe! (i need him to be lv 100 with that move that opens the eye on his belly when you use it, no nicknames please!)

also the move is doom desire

RE: need jirachi as soon as possible! offering mew - Kimimaro99kaguya - Oct 8, 2015

(Oct 8, 2015, 11:55 AM)xcr03 Wrote:

i have a shiny jirachi but i kinda want more 4 it. can i have 2 other shinies with the mew? or 4 reg shinies.

well considering a shiny mew is worth more than 3 shiny's i find the odd's kind of unfair on that one as i am only looking for a 1 for 1 trade

RE: need jirachi as soon as possible! offering mew - Kimimaro99kaguya - Oct 8, 2015

should add that my mew is a shiny lv 100

RE: need jirachi as soon as possible! offering mew - Drangor2 - Oct 8, 2015

Hmm, in the place of mew is there another poke that you don't need anymore for Jirachi? Like Ha, Em poke ect.

(Oct 8, 2015, 12:30 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hmm, in the place of mew is there another poke that you don't need anymore for Jirachi? Like Ha, Em poke ect.

i have a shiny lv 100 genesect?

Something that isn't a Legend? If not i take the Mew.

(Oct 8, 2015, 01:46 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Something that isn't a Legend? If not i take the Mew.

mew is gone for genesect, i have a level 100 gengar?

Hmm, is gengar br? If not i take any poke you don't need anymore.