Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TUTORIAL] Pkhex for 11.3.0-36 using soundhax
If you have luma 3ds and 11.3 fw, you can safely update. Update luma first with luma updater, then update system to 11.4.
Is there any other entry points other than ninja, smash and doodlebomb atm? or can anyone help me out with doodle bomb
@Brockahly unfortunately not. If you have a European 3ds and Swapdoodle with a version lower than 1.1.1, I could send you the exploit.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@stephenWITNESS I think I have an EU 3ds but no doodlejump
@Brockahly if you don't already have Swapdoodle installed with a update available notification on it (which you shouldn't accept), you unfortunately won't be able to get homebrew atm (with out paying a lot for a copy of Freaky Form Delux or Cubic Ninja).
Soundhax 2 and doodlebomb 2 have both been anounced but probably won't be released for a while because of concerns from the creators. Nedwill, who created soundhax, wants to save his for the end of the 3ds life so that it hopefully won't get patched. MrNbaYoh, who created doodlebomb, is worried about the recent ban wave and doesn't want to get anyone else banned.
But, there is a much bigger interest in the 3ds hacking sceen now and I wouldn't be surprised if we see a few more exploits in the next few months, and hopefully we do!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@stephenWITNESS ah okay, guess I've got nothing now till something new comes out! I try to look around the net once in a while and I never have any luck so I'll check back here every so often, flick me a pm or whatever of something comes up ?
Is there any way of genning Pokemon on a 3DS with version 11.5?
(Sep 3, 2017, 03:22 AM)Schuenemann Wrote: Is there any way of genning Pokemon on a 3DS with version 11.5?

There is, but very complicated.
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Sep 3, 2017, 04:36 AM)gkh1997 Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2017, 03:22 AM)Schuenemann Wrote: Is there any way of genning Pokemon on a 3DS with version 11.5?

There is, but very complicated.

Do you have a link to any kind of directions on how to do it?
@Schuenemann Try going to 3ds.guide