Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TUTORIAL] Pkhex for 11.3.0-36 using soundhax
i think the problem is in the homebrew and my version because i try other apps and i get red or green screen xD
Ok, just make sure to post any more problems you experience Smile If you can get into homebrew, then may be the 3ds folder is the problem.
i get the 3ds folder from homebrew web i download the starterpack
Maybe the 3ds folder from jksm and the 3ds folder from the starterpack didn't combine?
(Apr 13, 2017, 04:37 AM)moo311 Wrote: Maybe the 3ds folder from jksm and the 3ds folder from the starterpack didn't combine?

when you download the 3ds folder from jksm this folder only contain a jksm folder, and i paste the jksm folder inside starterpack 3ds folder
Ok, look into the 3ds folder and jksm folder and make sure that everything is in there.
So I think the issue is most likely with the homebrew launcher on 11.3.0-36 because like Mhei said, everything that i tried to launch with homebrew resulted in a frozen green screen. I just decided to install a cfw on my device following http://3ds.guide and now everything works perfectly. Hope this helps!
Yeah, that might be the problem. I have cfw as well and I've experienced no problems at all. I'm just glad to hear that you got cfw safely Smile
Yep, Luma3DS 11.4 CFW is pretty cool, something I've missed since the 'ole PSP days. Luma3DS has been updated to 7.0.1. JKSM.cia has different options than the one used within the HBL. I just noticed CART and CIA options.

[Image: .eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGADzdpttLIIgEokRdr-q7t6...XxYBM1-GOo]
          [Image: .eJwNwsENwyAMAMBdGAADDtBkG0oQRIIYYfcVdfd...MCrOLKNHl4]      

Smile
As of today, 30th April 2017 this homebrew method has been patched. Just updated my 3ds to trade with a friend and the Pokemon I'd just genned and they were gone and I was unable to open homebrew. Time for wait for a new one I guess Sad