Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Team Advice
(Aug 25, 2016, 05:49 PM)99Robbie99 Wrote:
(Aug 25, 2016, 04:09 PM)Marcusube Wrote: AV Clawitzer stops it from doing its job which is to wallbreak. I'd recommend using a Life Orb or Choice Specs with max speed and HP. It's not that bulky to run an AV set effectively plus it doesn't have any reliable recovery

Do not run Forretress like this. Firstly, hazard stacking without a spinblocker is a bad idea and a waste of a hazard setter. Also, you really only need Stealth Rock to pick up the necessary KOs. Rocks, Rapid Spin, Volt Switch and Gyro Ball with Max HP and Defense with leftovers does its job better for a team like this

Scarf Rotom is a better option over a bulky one for this team as it allows Rotom to do late game cleanup when Aero and Clawitzer do enormous amounts of damage to the opposition. Plus Trick allows you to stop defensively oriented Pokemon such as Vaporeon, Milotic, Umbreon, Blissey, Florges etc.

Drop Knock Off for Sucker Punch, Jolly over Adamant nature and run Life Orb. The fun thing about Toxicroak is with Life Orb in most situations you won't be forced to set up to deal good damage plus Life Orb allows it to pick up more OHKOs if not 2HKOs. And yes, Sucker Punch's priority is very necessary for 1v1s against fast psychics

Other than that, this team is pretty good. If anything though, you absolutely need a way to remove entry hazards because Mega Aerodactyl and Rotom-H do not appreciate taking chip damage from Stealth Rock

Thanks heaps for the feedback @Marcusube its really appreciated  :D

Glad you appreciate my input and I'm happy to help @99Robbie99 :]