Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Team rater needed
Hello!
I wanted to make a strong team for a very long time, but I always struggle. Some help is needed. Movesets, IVs and EV aren't a problem, so please don't suggest them. Can somebody give tips and say if my selection of pokemon is good?

The pokemon I want are:
Physical Mega-Sceptile. 
I really like to run physical Sceptiles for some reason, and I will do it my way, even if he is weaker then.

Honchkrow.
This is very slow and defencifly weak pokemon, but there has to be a way to make it work, right?

Mixed Dialga.
I am doing mixed tiers, I think, but he has to be in here. He is one of my all time favorites. He is very strong both offensive and defensive, so that is why I want him mixed.

Luxray.
He needs to be there. Nostalgia. I remeber him as my strongest pokemon ever. I really want him on this team.

Milotic.
Great pokemon. Nice design, stats, abilities. I want this on my team.

Rapidash.
I know it isn't strong, but there has to be a way to make it work. Otherwise I will pick Ninetales.

Are these any good? Please let me kbow. I really appreciate the help.
No, Not Rapidash. A setup sweeper nine tales is much better!
Honcrow is not going to much for your team. I suggest a ground type Pokemon excadrill to set up stealth rocks, with iron head
Thanks! Just some advice that I needed. I will swap Dialga (he is just way to strong), Honchkrow and Rapidash.
To be honest, I'm not sure what direction you want to take the team with since I don't see movesets, EVs, Natures, etc. Even though you suggested not to say the movesets, we still need them to have a clear idea where you want the team to go. Any team that's going to be "rated" in almost any forum (Smogon, Serebii, Nugget Bridge) is going to have some form of scrutiny of sorts so be prepared to face criticism. You also have to provide reasoning, even if the sets are sorta gimmicky, standard, innovative, for fun, whatever. If you want to know how to post teams, I'll link exactly here.

With that said, I take it that you are new to competitive battling or trying to get into it. I will warn you that if someone were to battle you via tiers they'll ask if the Dialga replaced with another Pokemon, otherwise they might not battle you at all. Someone did mention Excadrill so try using it in place of Dialga if people say you can't have Dialga in battle. 

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

This is a specially defensive Excadrill from the Smogon Dex, though if you don't like it, then the EVs can be changed to have max attack and speed (252 attack and 252 speed.  While I'll admit I don't use certain Pokemon like Rapidash (won't get into that topic), you can always refer to the Smogon Dex for potential sets. Yes these sets are very standard and to a degree out of date, but at least you'll have an idea on what the Pokemon is using.
I can't comment on your selection of Pokemon due to the fact that you haven't specified what competitive format you want to use this team in. Certain things work in certain formats so for instance, Dialga isn't allowed in OU or Battle Spot Singles (ranked) while Rapidash would be considered non-viable for VGC. Point is, when posting a thread related to teams, you need to give us some clearer context. We aren't you, we don't know what you intend to do with this team or what you want this team to achieve so we need you to give us information in terms of format, potential movesets and playstyle

Physical Mega Sceptile is possible but very tricky to make a team around due to the fact that without the Swords Dance boost, it isn't picking up any OHKOs and as such is open to taking serious damage which hinders its ability to sweep hence why the special or mixed offensive set is preferred. It can work but you need to know what you're doing

Honchkrow is a very powerful sweeper and a deadly one at that. Run it with you said no movesets, EVs or IVs so haha figure it out

Again, Dialga is illegal in nearly every format so I'd suggest considering something else preferably not a legendary Pokemon.

All your other Pokemon are fine

Tips? Pokemon alone don't decide how a team works. Selection of abilities, EVs and movesets do and since you said NOT to suggest that, I can't help you